two

I woke up the next morning in the club with someone laying next to me. I groaned as I sat up and rubbed my eyes in order to wake up more. I guess I woke them up too, though, because, the next thing I knew, they were greeting me with a small smile.

"Good morning," They said, chuckling. Their laugh was hot and cute at the same time because it was so raspy and low.

"Mm, good mor-" I got out as I leapt up from the bed and ran to the bathroom adjacent from where we were. It wasn't long until I found myself puking my guts out in the toilet.

"Hang over?" The man asked from the door.

"No, must have been something I ate. I don't drink, really." I responded. I don't drink at all, to be honest.

"Well, I hope you feel better." He explained, giving me a bottle of water he had picked up from the counter.

"Thanks," I said, taking it as I cleaned myself up. I figured I'd leave, though, since no one really wanted to kiss a guy that just threw up. "See ya around." I winked before leaving but, he stopped me at the door down.

"I'll be here next week if you wanna dance again." He chuckled but, I nodded and left. Maybe I would come back next week, who knows? For now though, I was pretty tired so heading home to shower and get some real rest sounded like the plan.