Chapter 15- More alike than I thought

Darken explained his story so beautifully, I could visualize every detail of the situations. I could see the beautiful ballroom with a giant chandelier hanging above little Uzziel and me. I saw the magical paintings along the walls of room and it felt like they were laughing with joy from watching me and Uzziel playing together. I heard a sound from across the hall and we ran toward it. Then I noticed Darken but he looked much younger. He had smoother skin and nicely gelled hair; he looked really good… for an uncle.  He walked into a private room with an official looking man. I stood by the doorway as I peeked through the crack of the door. I heard them talking about going somewhere in order to save the planet but I wasn’t able to hear much. Suddenly, Uzziel screamed down the hall. I ran away from the door and I found out Uzziel’s head got stuck on the stair railings… again.

I realized I hadn’t been paying attention to Darken at all! I had a flashback… wow; this trip is getting weirder by the second. Now, I can’t deny the fact that I don’t remember being with Uzziel. I wonder if I’ll get any more.   I decided to actually listen to Darken… uncle, I should probably get used to saying that.

“I was having a meeting with the king is his office. Apparently, there were too many attacks occurring from the Dark force.  The king decided to put me undercover to find out they’re plans and to stop them from succeeding. Darish joined me later along my journey. Also, your father sent you away because of this reason too, young princess. I haven’t been able to come home until now, because they have figured out who I am and they know we’ve kept Princess hidden for all these years. They want revenge. They want the Princess” Said Darken with a sneer of disgust.

“Why couldn’t you contact any family members?” asked Uzziel. Darken lifted his left eyebrow up,

“Don’t you think someone would figure out who I am? I told them I was an orphan. I was willing to risk that much for my planet. “

Uzziel was staring at the ground then he smiled up and said,

“I’m sorry, I hadn’t realized you were out to help us. I was just doing my job.” I heard Darish say under his breath,

“Not very well…” I started laugh my head off while Darish joined in. Darken and Uzziel just looked baffled then they both said “you’re crazy!”

We started to laugh even harder…

They are more alike than I thought.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I'm sorry I couldn't upload sooner!!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Love,

Heartu <3