Chapter 13- Good Guys

^~^ Jessie^~^

We were completely surrounded by these black rockets like the one we are in, except it looked more pointy and it had black tinted windows. I'm confused on why this is happening and who are these guys anyway. It doesn't help that Uzziel has entered the land of unreachable, he hasn't been the least bit nice either. The entire way here, he's been nothing but bossy and he keeps going into a frenzy. He hasn't told me a single thing about what the hell is going on and it is bugging me so much! He's lucky that I can see that he's panicking and I'm concerned otherwise I would be blowing up at him so bad. Uzziel is not paying any attention to me, he's occupying himself with the vehicle. I have no idea what he thinks he can do, I turn to see the two guys from before. The guy driving the vehicle similar to ours is frowning, which seems to confuse me. If they're the bad guys then why are they upset with this predicament we are in, something isn't right. I've had enough.

"Uzziel, Stop playing with vehicle and switch spots with me!" I said in the most commanding voice. Uzziel turned around, looked in my eyes and surprisingly did as I had asked. I switched seats with Uzziel and now, I am sitting behind the wheel with a zillion rockets ready to shoot us to death. I took a calm deep breath. I am not going to think, I will just do, then I sprang the rocket high up and hit a blue button to my right. The button made the rocket disappear, I took this to my advantage to make a loopy loop around them until I got to the good guys rocket. I pressed the purple button to my left and it sprang out a invisible rope-like thing that latched onto their rocket, I pulled them away. They seemed startled at first but I could tell that they had caught onto what's happening. I began to smile, this was the first time that I had done something as cool as that! I am so proud of myself. 

"What do you think you're doing?!" I heard Uzziel's voice ringing in my ear. I grew confused, wasn't he proud of way that I had handled that situation.

"That was utterly irresponsible driving and why are you bringing those men with us. If you didn't understand before, they will hurt us!" Uzziel had screamed and again spoke to me as if I was a child, but I decided to be more mature and I wanted to show off my attitude.

"I will answers after we have landed, where is the next stop?" I asked as stared straight ahead. He took a pause before replying,

"Right there, just turn a left."  

After I had safely landed our vehicle, I pushed the blue button to uncloak it. Then I motioned for Uzziel to follow me as I climbed out of the rocket. Strangely enough, I had no difficulty breathing out here.  I turned to Uzziel and I was ready to give him a piece of my mind.

"Now, I will answer every single question, you have for me but before that I will like to remind you that I am not a tiny child. I completely understand what is going on so I really like it if you treated me with some respect, you're tone before was infuriating me and it was insulting."

He looked down and said " Wow, you really are like Micheal.  I am sorry, its just i was worried and I do not work very well under stress but tell me why did you bring them here?" The two men had proceed toward us and I smiled

"Because they're the good guys" I answered.

________________________________________________________________________

There you go guys!!!

This is the third chapter in a day, it may be a little late but I have completed it! :)

Please vote, comment, and Like my fanpage on facebook(link in profile page)

Next upload

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Love,

Heartu