Chapter 8

Hey Guys, I'm sorry this chapter a bit short but the next one will be longer hopefully :) and I know I suck at updating early but don't worry! I am back and I've already started on the next chapter so please keep reading, voting!!!!! :) I love u guys <3

love,

Heartu

Chapter 8

We were driving for centuries and I was growing impatient but, I did not utter a word. I was too concerned with the fact that in a few hours, I would be in an entirely different place. A place, that I have no clue where it is and met people that do not know me and I don't know them. I have no idea of their culture and religous beliefs, if they have any. An unknown land that I might have to call my own, but I began to resent it. I have started to just look back at my past, the desire and need to go back to my family and friends. I wanted to be a normal girl with normal ideas and plans. This journey is destroying it into a billon unforgiving pieces. And, this is bringing tears to my eyes because I don't like change, and I don't like surprises. I don't like being sent to a place full of strangers. I know I am sounding bitter now. I guess I've got to take this one step at a time and not get ahead of myself. Similar to my motto which is " Everything happens for a reason!"

The one thing that bugs me is that I can't go to sleep in the car. It is clearly 5am in the morning but I couldn't sleep all day! This is so unusally for me because sleeping is my favouite hobby! It gets me so pumped to sleep day and night,and it's the most beautiful thing in the world. I wrote an few pages about the beauty of sleeping in my diary. Mentioning my diary, I miss it a lot now. It would give a great a companionship rather than this rock driving the car. All he does is drive, doesn't ever try to make conversation and I refuse to make conversation when he seems so unwilling to make conversation with me! Oh, wow... I am very stubborn, I like it! I could turn on the radio, but then it would ruin the enchanting, beautiful, and melodic silence. Many call me insane for falling in love with silence because many don't understand. Most people just have their tiny little earbuds or mulitasking and completely miss the tranquil beauty of quietness. Don't get me wrong, I love music! It makes the world go round but just appreciating the silence is just as important because it is a part of nature. Nature is irreplacable like beyonce says about herself in the song.

"Jessie, you've been awfully quiet. Anything the matter?" The cold rock said. Oh, now he wants to talk to me. I was about to say that, him not trying to make conversation with me is what is bothering me but I decided to bite it down.

"Uzziel, When are we getting there?" I asked for the first time.

"We shall be arriving our destination in about, 1... 2... 3,... we are here." He said as he parked the car.

"Where is here?" I asked. All I could see was a highway on the other side of the parking lot and a forest behind the parking lot. I didn't understand, I looked around the parking lot to see many cars. I turned my head toward Uzziel with my eyebrow raised. He just grinned.

"We are at the Tsawwassen Ferry Parking, we still need to take a ferry to get to Nanaimo" He said.

"More traveling, can't we just instintly get there!" I said because I was getting very tired and grumpy and No one wants to see me when I'm grumpy. This is going to be a long day...

^~^Uzziel^~^

"More traveling, can't we just instintly get there!"she said. She looked increadiable tired. I guess, maybe I should have taken the easier way but I thought it might freak her out with "special ablites" too soon.

"Come on, lets go." I said as I climbed out of the car. We got out as Jessie was dragging herself toward the boat. Let's hope we get their soon because I really hope she's not like she was before when she got irrtated. Let's get going...