Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I had started to panic. My head starts spinning back and forth! I started running out of the mall onto the road , no clue where I was going...... I stopped right in the centre of the street. Everything so unclear. I feel like the wind was knocked out of me. I swiped my hand through my ragged black hair, my bad habit. I slowly close my eyes. I focus all my thoughts on Jessie. Her long black hair that sways in the wind. Her eyes sparkles when she laughs. Her face consuming the core of my heart.

Suddenly everything turns blurry, all I see is Jessie in pain. She's graveling on the ground, screaming in pain. I feel like my chest is contracting. My skin and flesh ripped apart. My feet has it's own mind, I just start running. With Jessie in my mind, I push myself even harder. Until I'm in a small grey room and I can see my Jessie surrounded by black lines spinning in a circular form around her body. I understood what was happening to her. She was hit by one of the rare Retro Ray guns. The only way to save her was to get her out of here. Who could do that to an innocent girl? Suddenly, I was taken over by my rage. I usually do not act this way but Jessie was too attached to me. That had to change but I'll work on that later. Right now, I am going to kill the unforture bastard.

In the red haze of angry, I charged head-first into the man sitting on the chair. He didn't see me coming. I tackled him to the ground and punched his face about a dozens times until I heard Jessie's pitful and painful screech. I punched the man one more time to make sure he becomes unconscious then I ran to Jessie. Afterwards, I thought an image of her safety and the force field surrounding her dissolved. I crouched on my knees beside her. She had been hurt alot. I thought I had more time to get her back to our planet but they had already started to fight. How did they find her? Those thoughts can be dealt with later, first I must get her some help. I picked up her unconscious body over my shoulder and placed her in the back seat of my car.

^~^~Jessie~^~^

I awoke fuzzy and light headed. I could see faint colour in my eyesight. As my vision became clear I saw that I was back in my blue bedroom. I felt so relieved but what happened? How did I get out of that hell hole. I still cringed when I went to think about the pain. Then I notice something held my hand. I turned to see Uzziel fast asleep in a chair beside me. He held my hand. He had saved me, but how? I hope he wasn't stalking me,...well I'm OK with him stalking me that time because I was in trouble. My head still hurt. It felt like it was burning. I glanced at the clock on my bedside table. It was only 4 in the morning so I lay my head back down on my soft pillow. I didn't dare move my hand because I felt secure. I fell fast asleep, not worrying about what tomorrow will bring.

In the Morning...

I awoke again from someone shaking me. I jumped up with a jolt from the person's touch. I looked up to see Uzziel's big brown eyes. Not a bad way to start off the morning.

"You should wake up. Leah is calling." He said as he handed me the home phone. I looked down and denied the phone call. I got out of bed. I was still wearing the same clothes as yesterday yet my clothes looked a little burned. I shrugged my shoulders.

"You will not take the call?" Uzziel asked. I looked to see he wore a black cloak jacket.

"No, I can deal with Leah later. Uzziel, What happened?" I asked. I felt like I kept having to ask him about the events in my life. I should know these information's, right? I was completely sober throughout my entire life. He stared at me with a stern look on his face. As I looked him in the eyes, it seemed he knew what was going to happen and it was not pleasant.

"Do you remember what happened to you?" He asked. His eyes not moving from my face.

"Yes, but I do not remember getting out or how he kidnapped me." I answered truthfully. There was no sight of emotion on his face.

"He was sent to kill you because you are like me. Do you believe me now?" He asked. I could not deny the fact that I was starting to trust him and nothing seems normal anymore.

"Is there anything else I should know?" I asked. He looked deep into my eyes and said

"You are also a princess and we must leave as soon as possible." It sounded crazy but I believed him and after what just happened, I understood it was necessary.

"Alien Princess?! Ok, I'll believe you" I said. I just hoped I could get my diploma before I leave.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hope you enjoyed it!

The adventure finally begins! I'm so excited :P

what do you think should happen next?

Check in next chapter! Its summer vacation so I'll hopefully be posting very soon!

Love,

  Heartu. <3