There's a first time for everything

I Know I said 20 votes before but I think I owe it to the people who are reding to put up another chapter. I still cannot stress how important it is for me to get feedback so I know what is good and what is not so good and also what is wanted to happen next. Thanks to those who have voted fore past chapters. And again, Please vote, comment and share.

Love GGsmilez

___________________________________________________

They waited until the corridor was so empty you could hear a pin drop. Instead of running fast so they weren’t caught they strolled to their destination in deep conversation, as they got nearer they both found that they enjoyed each other’s company.

‘She is a piffy but man’s in sixth form and she’s in yr 10 she’s any younger to me fam but she has every thing I need nice voice, body and personality. Damn Girl.’

 Jamario thought quickly during a pause in the conversation.

‘I wonder if he likes me he acts like it… who am I kidding he’s two years older than me he might see me as a little kid, but he’s better than all the other guys I’ve known.’

She sighed.

 It must have been loud because Jamario was laughing at her. She bit her lip and he realised she was nervous and stopped. After what felt like a long walk and talk Jamario lead the way into the cellar, all of the sudden Brittany felt scared because of all the stories about ghosts haunting the place. Her body became rigid and she felt a cold shiver crawl up her spine.

‘Don’t be stupid it’s just a stupid joke, plus Jamario’s here right next to me, I shouldn’t be scared,’

She mumbled under her breath. Jamario felt her sudden fear, slipped his hand around her waist, and gave her a squeeze that made her feel warm again, maybe even a little too warm.

‘Its ok, I’ll be with you every step of the way, and I won’t let you get hurt’

 Jamario whispered into her ear, his breath tingling against her ear making her heart skip a few beats.

It was terrifyingly dark even with the torch she had, it gave her the absolute creeps but Jamario was right next to her at fingertips reach. He kept holding her hand and squeezing it to reassure her. They went deep into the cellar, trying the key in the different doors, which took along time because the cellar stretched very far. They were getting impatient but on the 27th door they found victory and the key finally unlocked the treat supply cupboard. They didn’t have a chance to gasp at the tonne of sweets in the cupboard. All of the sudden the cellar went dead quiet and Brittany felt something run along her foot, and an ominous loud bang made her jump; the tiny lights went out and there was a deafening scream which came from Brittany’s mouth.

‘WHERE ARE YOU JAMARIO I’M SCARED’

 Brittany screeched in a high-pitched tone whilst trembling in fear.

‘Follow my voice’

Jamario boomed repeatedly, until she finally felt him. She jumped on him in hysterics crying and winging, she felt like such a baby but ever since she was little, she had always been afraid of the dark. He stroked her hair and whispered

 ‘Do not worry it’s probably just a power cut’ reassuringly in her ear. Four minutes ago, she would have enjoyed being so close to him but now all she could feel was fear. They stood holding each other until all of the lights finally came back on.

The lights turned on one by one Brittany felt embarrassed,     thinking of an excuse for a babyish reaction in her head, she stood now beside Jamario in silence.