Could It Be True

Prologue

Brittany is part British from her mum’s side and part Trinidadian from her dad. Her dad sadly died when she was 12 in a drastic car accident on the motorway. It was really hard for her because she was suffering from being bullied at her new Secondary school because everyone said she was too nerdy and childish, when Brittany learnt about her father’s fate her heart shrank to the size of a pea. Her world literally revolved around her dad, of course, she loved her mum but ever since she was a baby, she had a special connection with her dad. She was the perfect model of a daddy’s girl. The rest of the world did not exist to her, for at least six months she was non- responsive, she kept thinking her dad would magically reappear but that reality only became real in her dreams. Later on, when she turned 13 she decided that she would make use of her dark, cloudy life, by making new friends, helping the elderly and people in need, supporting charities- even giving her own pocket money and volunteer work, also just living a normal teen girls life. Her life turned around completely she became popular and was loved by teachers and pupils. What Brittany didn’t know was that her life would soon take an unexpected turn again in years to come.