Chapter 6

So hold me close

And say three words like you us to do

Dancein' on the kitchen tiles

It's All About You

~All About You, McFly

Pots and pans made a loud crashing sound and I jumped up, only to see Niall smiling at me with an embarrassed smile.

"Sorry." He mutter picking up the pan on the ground. "I wanted to make breakfast."

I gave him a weak smile and pulled him out of the kitchen. This was a women's job. I opened their rather large fridge and put some bacon  in a pan. On another pan I made some eggs. Niall looked over my shoulder and placed his head on my shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I chuckled at him.

"Can you make pancakes, Harry loves them?" He asked stepping away.

"Sure, if you have the stuff."

Niall looked around the kitchen and one at a time pulled out all the things needed. pulled the cooked bacon off the oven and placed another on the hot spot. I slapped Niall's hand away from the bacon will stirring the pancake batter. He chuckled at my action and stepped off. He started getting plates out rather loudly and I glared at him.

"Sorry." He said, setting the plates down, with not as much of sound. I sighed with a giggle.

I poured the batter onto the pan and made about four, before Niall started asking if it was done.

"You can't rush perfection." I pointed out and he shock his head.

"Well he seems to be rushing you, so perfection can be rushed." His voice said quietly from behind me.

I blushed a deep red but didn't look up. His fingers found my waist and his chin find my shoulder.

"Hello love." He whispered and kissed my cheek. My breathing stopped for a second. He had such a deep sexy husky voice in the morning, so raw from sleep and cold. His cold!

"How are you feeling? Are you dizzy, tired, aching? Are you cold?" My motherly side came over and he kissed my neck softly, making me stop.

"I feel fine. Sorry I didn't call, I just passed out when I got home. I told Niall to go see you. He did. I must say I think you in my sweat shirt." He said in my neck.

"Thank you." I moved away and grabbed a plate.

"FOOD NIALLER!" I yelled and his bedroom door flew open.

"Yes. Thanks Ar, looks great and smells even better." He kissed my cheek and grabbed a plate. I should hang out with these two, I feel so loved.

We all sat down and ate breakfast. Harry loved the pancakes and ate three so I had to make more. Finally when everyone was done Niall offered to clean and I took to the shower in Niall's room. I undressed and hopped in the shower and washed my hair with Niall's shampoo. I opened my mouth and Little Mix came out.

You don't have to come first, second is okay

Cause you ain't ever beating me.

I say it once

You say it twice

You know I like a little competition from time to time

You think I'm wrong

I know I'm right

Your news is ain't about a competition

I like a man with ambition

But when you gonna know it's time to let go

Cause I think I'm about to lose my mind!

Little Mix is my band. Those girls drive me crazy I love them so much. I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off quickly. I pulled on my old clothes and put my hair up. Niall had seen me worse then this it was more Harry I was worried about. I think I liked him but my necklace... I didn't know and that scared me. What if he wasn't? What happens after that? And what if he is? What do I do then? I sighed and stepped out of the room.

Sorry it's short. Still on my phone. I hate updating like this. Ughh.

Comment

Vote

Share

and love Harry's big sweaters on Ariel. <3