Chapter 4

Little Black dress

Did you come her alone

It's to late it's to late

It's to late to go home

~Little Black Dress, One Direction

Ariel's P.O.V

“This one it to reveling.” I yelled to Annabeth.

Turns out I don’t have any black dresses. I have a blue one, but that’s about it. I wasn’t much of a fan of dresses.

“Let me see it.” She said, and I stepped out of the dressing room.

I opened the door in a small black dress. It had a sweet heart neckline that I think showed off to much of my curves. The skirt came down to mid thigh. I was shy about those things. Not that I was afraid of the attention I would get, that wasn’t the problem. I just didn’t want to be called a slut.

“I don’t know what you are talking about it looks darling on you.” She said, smiling that smile that always made me feel better.

“You think so? It’s kind of short don’t you think?” I asked and she gave it a look over.

“It is a bit short. You have wonderful legs though.” She said.

“Yeah if scars are wonderful then I could be a model.” I muttered and looked in the big mirror.

I looked over myself and sighed. Everything I tried on I didn’t like. I felt awkward in everything I put on. I felt even more awkward when I took it off.

“Maybe if you strut around in it, it would grow on you.” Annabeth suggested.

“Alright, I’ll try.” I said, slipping on my converse and starting to walk around.

I’m bringing sexy back. Yeah.

O.M.G. This is my song. I started to move my hips with the beat, and tap my foot just a little. But, you can’t just listen to J.T perfection and not break out dancing. Soon enough I was dancing around with a hair brush in hand singing the words and dancing like an idiot. Annabeth laughed as I strutted around the story, feeling sexy and proud. Music can change your emotions in less than a second. J.T can make any girl feel sexy and proud. And he’s perfect.

(A/N: I have a problem with my love for J.T. don’t judge me.)

“Dirty babe, you see these shackles baby I’m your slave. I’ll let you whip me if I miss behave. It’s just that no one makes me feel this way. Take it to the chorus.” I sang dancing like idiot.

“What a lovely voice you have.” The Irish voice sang and I looked up.

“Niall.” I ran to him. “Did you see all that?”

“Why yes, yes I did.” He laughed.

“Oh, you know my love for J.T.” I laughed with him.

“Well you sound lovely, and this dress is lovely. A bit short.” He said, eyeing my legs.  

Niall had always been protective of me. He said I was beautiful and that he needed to take care of me. Even though he wasn’t around a lot, he still was protective of me. It was nice to have him.

“That’s what I said. Help me find a dress with Annabeth?” I asked and he gave me a smile.

“Sure. Let me go tell Zach to go along.” He said.

“You aren’t with Harry?” I asked, relieved.

“He is.” His deep voice maybe me jump.

“Hey Harry.” I turned around my insecurities showing clear on my face.

“It’s nice to see you, again Ariel.” He kissed my hand, lifting his head to strike his green eyes with my blue ones. I shivered.

“Well, you and Zach can go along; I’ve got a girl who needs a dress.” Niall chuckled bring me into a hug from behind.

I giggled at his sweetness and he kissed my check. I looked over at Harry whose mouth held a smile but eyes held the angrier of a man who ran into a war for his freedom or worse. His lover. My body lost its happiness as I saw this.  Harry noticed this and his face fell. He knew it was his unhappiness that upset me. Didn’t he know I was looking for a dress to suit his happiness? Does he know that he can make my emotions go from low to high?

“No, I need a more than one male’s opinion. Harry and Zach will be honest if it looks horrible. Niall, you will tell me everything looks good on me.” I chuckled.

“Everything does look good on you.” Niall confirmed me, and I gave him a smile.

It was a lie though.

Niall walked out to get his friends and Harry stood next to me.

“Do you really think it’s a good idea for me to pick the dress you wear?” He asked and I shrugged.

“I don’t really know what you like; so maybe this would be a good way to find what you like on me.”  I said trying to clear my head of the thoughts about undressing in front of Harry. Even if it was through a curtain, that was still near me.

“I don’t think letting me pick the dress would be a good idea.” He smirked at me and I titled my head.

“Why?”

“Because I’d love to see you in something like this.” He grabbed a dress and I gasped.

The dress was all black and would show off every inch of curve I had. It was short and tight and I would most certainly die in it. He chuckled at my shocked expression and lend close to my ear.

“Or try on something blue maybe. It suits you very much, a dark blue if you will. Something that clings to you. Something that would make me” He traced his finger over my collar bones and up my neck. He stopped at my chine and grabbed it softly, moving my head up to kiss my neck softly before returning to my ear and whispering in a deep husky voice “very happy.”

He nipped at my ear once makes me jump a bit and he chuckled. It was deep and so sexy.

I had never seen this side of Harry before. His darker, not so gentlemen like side. I wasn’t sure if I like it but my body liked it very much. I was tingling all over. I didn’t know what this feeling was. Was I getting excited? Sexual excited, because of Harry. Well he was quite attractive. But my necklace didn’t glow with him. He wasn’t my match and yet my heart longed for him. My body longed for him. My being longed for him. Maybe the necklace was wrong. I went to go touch it but it wasn’t there. I left it at home again.

“I’ll keep that in mind then.” I said and turned away, flustered and a bit dazed.

“I surely hope you do, Ariel.” His voice sang out like bells on a breeze after church.

Like the sweet melody of birds singing when the sun first pecks out from the horizon. Like an old favorite song you hear on the radio. Like love. Like Harry.

DAT END DOE!!!!! HAPPY MOTHER FUCKING BIRTHDAY TO GOD DAMN HARRY SEXUAL STYLES!!!!! Well besides that I’m sick as hell :( I’m also tired and well just generally kind of sad about life. But that’s not the point of this update, is it?? FUCK NO!!! Be happy my little fuckers.

Comment

Vote

Share

And Love Hriel (Harry and Ariel ship name ;) )