PLAYLIST

Some Nameless Days || Imaginary Future
"And I felt the weight coming down; And I felt my heart hit the ground; And I know one day you won't be around; And I'll have to wait it out."

Tenerife Sea || Ed Sheeran
"And should this be the last thing I see; I want you to know it's enough for me; 'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need; I'm so in love; You look so beautiful in this light; Your silhouette over me; The way it brings out the blue in your eyes; Is the Tenerife sea."

Losing Your Memory || Ryan Star
"Call all your friends; And tell them you're never coming back; Cause this is the end; Pretend that you want it; Don't react; The damage is done; The police are coming too slow now; I would have died; I would have loved you all my life; You're losing your memory now."

Heirloom || Sleeping At Last
"When the scale tipped; When you inherited; A fight that you were born to lose; It's not your fault; I put this heavy heart in you; You remind me of who I could have been; Had I been stronger and braver way back then; A million choices, though little on their own; Became the heirloom of the heaviness we've known; You are so much more than your father's son."

Afire Love || Ed Sheeran
"Things were all good yesterday; And then the devil took your memory; And if you fell to your death today; I hope that heaven is your resting place; I heard the doctors put your chest in pain; But then that could have been the medicine; And now you're lying in the bed again; Either way I'll cry with the rest of them; Darling hold me in your arms the way you did last night."

Hold On For Your Life || Sam Tinnesz
"Hold on for your life; It can't be time; I won't say goodbye."

The Fall || Imagine Dragons
"Do you know; You're all I know; When everything; Comes crashing down; You're all I know; I'm ready for the fall; I'm ready for everything that I believed in to drift away; Ready for the leaves; Ready for the colors to burn to gold
and crumble away."

All I Want || Kodaline
"When you said your last goodbye; I died a little bit inside; I lay in tears in bed all night; Alone without you by my side; But If you loved me; Why did you leave me; Take my body; All I want is; All I need is; To find somebody; I'll find somebody."

My Love || Sia
"You took my hand; Added a plan; You gave me your heart; I asked you to dance with me; You loved honestly; Gave what you could release; I know in peace you'll go; I hope relief is yours; Now I am strong; You gave me all; You gave all you had; And now I am whole."