n i n e

Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Emilia rubbed her eyes from the stinging pain in her eyes. She haven't had a good sleep in a long while and it was starting to affect on her by the day. Her eyes had red spots in them indicating the tiredness while black circles were under her eyes.

"Just know that I will beat you to death if you do something stupid." Emilia points out as she and Damon walk down the metal stairs that leads to the cell where Stefan is locked in.

"What? It's not like I'm going to free him and invite him for beer." Damon says innocently, but little did they both know.

"Don't say that!" She points a warning finger at him, "Next thing you know you are both swimming in an ocean of hearts. Literally."

"Oh stop," He scoffs, "You say it like it's supposed to happen."

"It's doomed to happen." Emilia corrects, crossing her arms while Damon rolls his eyes. Stefan was sat in a chair while chains wrapped around his wrists, waist, and ankles. He was completely secured to the chair with blood stains on his shirt while his head bowed down weakly.

He looked so lifeless.

"You know, if you guys are gonna keep me locked in here for the next decade, I think we can skip the routine visits." Stefan mutters, raising his head to look at them.

"You know I'm not a big champion in this whole Lexi-Recovery-Plan...but Elena thinks this place is gonna weaken you up, break you down and make you feel again." Damon says, sighing.

"We should all listen to Elena, right? I mean her plans always work out so well, don't they?" Stefan says, laughing as he earns a deadly glare from Emilia. "Why are you here?" He asks, looking at Emilia questioningly.

"Well you see, Stefan." Emilia begins, kneeling in front of him till they were face to face. "I find pleasure in seeing you so weak and vulnerable." She says, smirking.

"Go away." Stefan hisses earning a pathetic laugh from Emilia.

"Nah," She chuckles, "Why don't us three sit down and have a talk, huh?" She asks while Damon smirks, raising his eyebrows suggestively.

"Yeah. How've you been, Stef? Huh?" Damon asks, crossing his arms.

"You know, Klaus may wanna keep you and Elena alive, but that doesn't mean that you're safe with Rebekah." Stefan mentions, staring at Emilia dead in the eye.

"Liar, liar pants on fire, brother. Klaus compelled you to protect the, and if you thought for even a second that they were in danger, you'd be working a lot harder." Damon replies, standing behind Stefan as he smirks proudly down at him.