t h r e e

Emilia

Emilia

Running away from Katherine Pierce was gosh the best plan on planet earth. I didn't have to hear her snarky comments of her negativity that wants me to dig my own grave and just die.

I, unfortunately, took Stefan's advice and I went to Memphis with a bus. I took another motel and stayed in it for the whole day. Expect when the sun started setting down, I walked to the wood which apparently is called the Smoky Mountains. Weird. I know.

It didn't take long when I started feeling the apex of the moon radiating on me. Heat spread through my body as I gripped the tree for anger relief, but it was more like rage relief.

I groan in pain when my fangs rise up, tightening my jaw. Sweat started dripping down my face as I growled loudly, my growl echoing the woods.

Weird thing is, I didn't turn into a coyote.

I started running through the woods once again, looking for something to feed on. My bloodlust grew once again as the starvation growled in my stomach, gaining another growl that escaped from my mouth.

It seemed like every full moon the bloodlust would come back. It was there the whole time when I was human but it always grew stronger on the full moons.

A sinister smile grew on my face when I spotted a couple sitting by the fire, cuddling. This is going to be a good meal.....or not. Depends on their blood. It might be sweet or it might be bitter.

I shrugged at myself before I sped towards the boy, snapping his neck. The girl screamed as she stared at her boyfriend's dead body.

"Oops, my bad." I said, digging my index finger in the boy's neck. I pulled out a bloody finger and smiled at it, sucking the blood off. "He seemed sweet....like his blood."

I laughed devilishly, smirking as the girl struggled to her feet and stepped backwards. Tears rolled down her face as her lips quivered. I tilted my head before she sprinted into the woods.

"Dammit," I hissed, looking down at the dead boy. "Stay here if you want to die with your girlfriend...or wife. I can't tell." I mutter, shrugging. "Y'know what, who cares." I chuckle to my self, "Oh wait, I do."

"Adios." I call out before I speed into the woods after the girl. I stop in the middle of trees that circle around me when I sense her around. "Jessica!" I call out a random name.

"No? That's not your name. Uh...what about Carly?" I yell, my voice echoing through the woods. "No? Okay. But that was a solid guess right?" I ask, hearing movement behind the tree.