Update: Spin-Off Book

Okay, so I've been thinking about this a lot lately and finally had an epiphany in the middle of class yesterday. Guys, I don't think you get it. I almost literally fell out of my chair.

I know a lot of you guys have been asking me to write a sequel. Even before the book ended, I was getting this request. Toward the end of the book, I started thinking about doing a spin-off of some of the other characters within COATCA because I've grown way too attached to them and I just really love them.

So, one of the major edits you'll see that I made in COATCA is that Ava and Calum are kinda a thing/kinda dating/totally dating. And I'm really excited to tell you guys that I'm doing a spin-off of Ava and Calum. The book will be called Confessions of a Northie, and you'll get to see how Ava and Calum essentially became Ava and Calum. 

If you're wondering why Ava doesn't hate Calum like Jake did in the beginning, here's the reason: Both Ava and Calum went to Northshire High School before the two high schools merged, so that's just a little inside/background info. And that also explains the title of the book. Both Ava and Calum are Northies.

*more confetti*

I'm thinking of turning COATCA into a series titled The Confession Series, where each book will focus on one of the original characters in COATCA, because who doesn't want to spend more time with all of their beloved King High Crew? 

*massive amounts of confetti*

I haven't started writing this yet, and am in the early planning stages, but will try and whip up something to share with you, cause I'm so, so, sooooooo excited about this!!!!! 

Please let me know if you have any ideas/plot lines for Confessions of a Northie. I'd also love to hear what you guys think about this in general.

Don't worry, there will be plenty of Jake and Katie within Confessions of a Northie, so their story isn't over yet. 

*heart eyes emoji* *kissy face emoji* *confetti emoji*

I'll post the summary soon!

*Case closed! Bring out the dancing lobsters!*