No crushes. No drama.

Elena's POV

The second hour was going to be a complete torture just like the first one. Eventhough, now there were more new students than before. But they all seemed to have found their places here. For example, the blonde girl from the hallway was a few seats ahead of me talking with other girls, which was a good thing because I didn't want to feel her glare behind me. Another girl, who I hadn't seen before, was talking with Lucas Schaffer, one of the violin guys and who Stella has a crush on. She had long ginger hair and sparkling green eyes. She was really beautiful. 

I was alone, even Colleen was joking around with that Seth guy. I didn't know where Stella was. She was supposed to be here, we have all our classes together. I'm starting to get worried about her, I haven't seen her since this morning when classes started. She's not the type of girl who skips classes. Jesus Stella, where the hell are you?

A guy with really black shaggy hair and hipnotizing blue eyes was walking around the classroom. He was tall and thin, yet fit. His lips where full and had this natural soft rose color, very kissable. Wait, why am I thinking this? Anyway, he had a black tattoo in a shape of a sunburst on the back of his neck; it seemed to glow on his light skin. When he approached to Colleen, he seemed to know her pretty well.

"You should show me around, since you already know the place." He smirked, ruffling her hair. "Sharing is caring, remember Colleen?"

Colleen swatted him away. "Don't touch my hair, Jasper!" Oh, so his name is Jasper. After saying that, she turned around her head in my direction and said "And if you want a tour, then ask my personal tour guide." 

Jasper's intense blue eyes rested on me, making me paralyzed. "I believe I will", he said walking towards me and never leaving mine for not even a second. He smiled at me and sat next to me. I was sitting alone so his suddenly company made me feel anxious, I tried to stayed calm. I didn't even know this guy and Colleen didn't seem to like him so much, what am I going to do?

"Would you mind showing me around? I'm new here and as you could see Colleen wasn't very fond of helping me." He said. "I'm Jasper, by the way."

"But I thought you were friends, kinda. You knew each other before coming here, right?"

"Did she tell you that?" He said looking at Colleen, who was standing a few meters away looking at us with a suspicious gaze. 

"Oh no, she didn't say anything about you. She just told me she came here along with other people too so I thought you were one of them, since you're new. Sorry." I apologized quickly. I didn't want to get Colleen in troubles with him since it was pretty clear they didn't like each other at all.

"We know each other since we were created. I mean, born, since we were born." He laughed to himself. "We used to get along." He glanced at Colleen again and she flipped him off. "And you can see we still do." He said laughing again.

"Best friends forever." I said, noticing I did it in a playful tone.

Jasper looked back at me and smiled. "And to think I wasn't fond of coming here." He said, raising one of his eyebrows at me.

I blushed. I wasn't used to this. I wasn't guys first choice to anything, I wasn't even their choice. None of them had ever came near me and struck a conversation. Jasper's blue eyes were still looking at me, he reached into his pocket and gave me a red guitar pick with the number 76 written on it.

"This is my room number. You can come whenever you please."

I was amazed, this was an original way of giving a girl that you've just met your room number. Bold and original. Before I could answer, I saw Colleen running towards us and hitting Jasper on his shoulder. "I'm sorry, didn't I make it clear enough? She's MY friend."