ch.10

11.1k views holy shit thank you guys omgggg i hope my book w/ the werewolves and vampires does this well, hell maybe even better than this!

-----------

Katsuki Yuuri
((have at it im letting u guys do it now))

"I TOLD YOU SO!! BUT NOOO NOBODY LISTENS TO PHITCHIT!!!", Phitchit yells from facetime after i tell him all about everything thats happened and tell him about my feelings; aka my feelings for Viktor and how deep in love i am with him. I groan, "This is exactly why i didnt tell you sooner or try to ask you why i felt the way i do.", i roll my eyes but Phitchit just laughs causing me to put my head in my arms and not even looking up at my computer screen. "When are you gonna tell him~?", he teases me but i just chuckle slightly at the fact he thinks im gonna tell Viktor how i feel, theres so many possibilites that are all bad that could happen if i ever had the guts to tell Viktor how i feel; theres rejection, him laughing at me, him leaving, him not being my coach anymore, him falling in love with a girl, him not talking to me or even looking me in the eyes anymore, him not being my friend, him bullying me, etc. "You're funny thinking i'd ever tell him.", i roll my eyes trying to hold back tears at the thought of him rejecting me, that would actually break my heart into a million pieces and i dont know how i'd ever be able to live with myself or even live in general if that ever happened which it would if i confessed and im sure of it.

"Listen, ciao ciao is making dinner so i gotta go but make sure you tell him how you feel and use protection when you guys fuck each other afterwards okay byeeee!", he then hangs up with i roll my eyes with a slight smile on my face after using the nickname he gave to his step-dad, Celestino, Celestino is italian so he says ciao ciao whenever greeting someone so after that Phitchit just decided to call him that as a nickname. I hear a knock on my door and slightly jump at the familiar voice of Viktor, "Yuuuurrriii~ I wanna hang out since we dont have practice todayyy!", he says with a sweet tone thats also sort of a childish tone because i can guarantee that behind the door hes probably got puppy dog eyes and poutting like a puppy, i swear he is just like his pet Makkachin and if i didnt know any better i would think Viktor literally gave birth to Makkachin, yet maybe the other way around.

I open the door reluctantly to see Viktor smiling and his beautiful crystal blue eyes shining in the light; which means hes happy, but i mean, why is he happy? its just me. "Alright, what do you wanna do?", i ask as he puts his finger on his chin to think for a minute before speaking, "Lets hang out in my room! Come on, itll be fun because that means you can meet Yurio again~ i think he likes you, which is rare because he usually doesnt like anyone except for Otabek, maybe me- i dont know its complicated but its still a joking hatred, he cant exactly hate me seeming as i saved his life and im actually really nice to him and i treat him well- but he l o v e s Otabek, which is really cute honestly and i hope they're together for a- oh look we're here.", i seemed to have gotten lost in his words to notice that we even moved while he was rambling and now we're entering his room. He opens the door and stands by it as if to tell me to go in first, i blush and do so then sit on a couch in there. He closes the door behind himself after getting in the room.

((a/n DID ANYONE SEE PHIL'S HAIR?! IM DEAD! HE LOOKS LIKE VIKTOR AND IM OFFICIALLY DECEASED Y'ALL HE L P MY FRIEND JUST SAID
" i love,, looks at smudged writing on hand
vick whore nick more cock"
IM D E A D ))

"Yurio isnt here, oh well! Just means more alone time with my Yuuri!", he giggles like a child and hugs me, causing me to blush. His Yuuri? we arent even together! wait.... Does that mean... He feels the same way...? he lets go of me and looks into my eyes with a soft smile as i do the same and we just sit there for a little while until he starts to slowly lean in causing my heart to beat really fast and i do the same... Until our faces are so close that i can feel his breath on my lips and its so intoxicating.... I bite my lip just looking at his lips... fuck it! before i know, my lips are on his and he seems surprised but soon kisses back and puts his hands on my waist, pulling me into his lap and i put my hands on each side of his face.