ch.8

Nikiforov Viktor
((a/n ill give u guys the satisfaction today))

"One more time but turn the triple into a double, we dont want you to hurt yourself.", i smile at Yuuri as he goes over his routine one more time. Its been a month since ive been here and i even made my announcement to all my fans from youtube what was going on and a majority of them were supportive while the other half were angry or upset but frankly i didnt care because i wasnt happy being a youtuber in all honesty, i kind of only did it because so many people wanted to keep up with me in my everyday life ever since i found Yurio one day and rescued him. Yuuri and i have also grown quite close and i adore him, now, you may ask, do i have a crush on him? i dont know if i'd neccessarily call it a crush but i do know im deeply in love with him. Its sad i dont know his sexuality nor do i know how he feels, ill have to ask him some day but i dont know if i could ever bring myself to do it seeming as it would break my heart into a million pieces if i get rejected or he doesnt feel the same way or isnt at least attracted to guys. "That was great, Yuuri! Thats enough practice for today.", i smile and clap for him as he gets off the ice and sits on a bench to take his skates off, "Im gonna change back into my regular clothes, ill be in the changing room if you need me.", Yuuri smiles at me and i nod before he walks off and closes the door behind him.

"You love him, dont you?", i slightly jump at the sudden appearance of Yuuko but relax once i realize it was her. I sigh then nod, "Deeply. Im really in love and i keep drowning.", i sit down on a bench with one knee to my chest as i run a hand through my hair with a sigh. "You poor love struck boy.", she says sitting down next to me and rubs my back, "Ive seen the way he looks at you and the way he--""The way who what?", Yuuko was interrupted by Yuuri coming out from what looks like the showers with steam coming off his hair which is still damp and slightly wet as he has his normal clothes on once again, which seems to be a shirt that says 'Team Captain America', with some grey jeans that fit nicely around his waist and some regular socks and shoes on. "Nothing! Lets go, Yuuri~! Thanks Yuuko, bye bye!", i say putting on a fake smile then get up and wave bye to Yuuko as Yuuri walks behind me and once we get outside i notice him shiver at the slight breeze which makes chuckle so i take off my long trenchcoat and put it on him. He blushes and looks away from me so i dont notice but i noticed it very clearly.

Time skip brought to u by pinkstation_zero 's yuuri having weird ass kinks 😤😤

Nikiforov Viktor

I sit in my hotel bed watching TV as Yurio is on his phone doing who knows what, "Hey Yura, you wanna do something?", he turns his attention to me with a look as if hes questioning my actions although he doesnt know what im about to do. I grab his wrist then open our door and start looking around the hallway at each number and door and going up and down and left and right and all sorts of things until we reach the destination i was having us go to. i knock on the door and a minute later, Otabek answers the door with a confused look until i pushed Yurio inside then shut the door behind them and walked back to my room feeling accomplished.

Nikiforov Yurio

I grumble and slide down the door as Otabek just stands in front of me confused, i havent talked to him nor seen him since he told me he had a girlfriend. That fucking hurt. "Would you like to sit down in a chair ins""No.", i interupt him angrily with a grumble, if it were up to me i would leave but knowing my dad he probably locked the door on me. "I dont know why you're so upset with me but whatever it is, cant we just please talk things out?", i groan in response then stand up and sit in a chair with one leg over the other and me looking away from him as he sits accross from me. "Wheres your girlfriend?", i say the last part in a mocking tone as Otabek just chuckles then i look over to him raising an eyebrow, "It was one date and it didnt really work out, she asked me but i felt nothing so at the end of the date i told her i felt nothing for her and that i was in love with someone else. She was fine with it and we agreed to be just friends.", my heart breaks at Otabek saying hes in love with someone else and i try my hardest not to cry in front of him.

"Yuri, the person im in love with is you.", he smiles at me which makes me blush from embarassment then instantly grab his shirt from accross the table and kiss him, he kisses back and i pull away after a minute with a big grin(tm. he got it from Viktor, also was it shit faced eating or shit faced or shit eating grin? i forgot but its the same grin that Viktor has)on my face.