ch.2

((a/n glass hearts a viktuuri au has me crying so im double updating))

Nikiforov Viktor

Getting ready for the last part of the tour that takes place in Hasetsu, Japan is a pain honestly and its tougher than i originally thought but mostly because my son is being a pain in the ass but its nothing new due to him being 15 and an angsty teenage boy. "Daaaaad!", I hear Yura yell for me so i go to his room to see him scrolling through instagram so i hum in response and sit at the edge of his bed waiting for a response. "What hotel are we staying at? I heard of this really cool hot springs there thats also a hotel!", i smirk at noticing his sudden excitement about going, "Someones excited to go all of a sudden.", i giggle as Yura blushes at my words while smiling at his phone.

"Theres this guy i met online, his names Otabek... We're really good friends but i really like him and hes staying in Hasetsu for a few days and hes staying at the hot springs so i thought it would be nice to meet him...", He smiles a genuine smile which i havent seen in quite a while; since he was a tiny kid, to be exact, i can tell my little is so lovestruck it hurts but in a good way, hes so oblivious its actually quite funny to me to see him so happy and giddy and excited over something like this. I take out my phone to check our reservation to know which hotel we're staying at. "Lucky for you i did book that place.", my words make Yura's face light up with excitement then he hugs me tightly, "Thank you dad!!!", i chuckle and pat his back before he pulls away then i walk out of his room to go back to my room to finish packing everything so im ready for the flight tomorrow, the pannel isnt being held until two days but i want to get there a day early just to go site seeing and probably take photos with fans and give autographs.

Its always been like this since i found Yura on my door step one day, his nickname is Yuratchka but his actual name is Yuri so sometimes i call him Yuri or Yura, then on occasions when im irritated i use his full name so thats usually when he knows hes fucked up, but its kind of funny just to see him go "oh shit" whenever i use his full name. I scroll through my comments on instagram, noticing one certain username catch my attention so i read the comment.

'Y.Katsuki commented:
My friend Phitchit is like one of your biggest fans and he introduced me to your channel, i just started watching it today but i already love you and your channel. I truly think you have a kind heart and soul and cant wait for you to come to Hasetsu, i live there and im already pretty sure im your number one fan considering im staying up all night just to binge watch a lot of your videos. I hope to get to call myself your number one fan afterwards.'

I slightly smile at his comment then quickly like the comment, clicking on his profile afterwards to look through his instagram which is mainly just stuff about Marvel and aesthetic pictures, until i see two pictures of him then click on the first one. i notice his raven black hair and how his blue glasses fit him perfectly, he looks like a nerd but a really cute one. 

I then like the picture and comment, 'you're cute, cant wait to see you in hasetsu ;)'

I then like the picture and comment, 'you're cute, cant wait to see you in hasetsu ;)'. Then going on to the next picture and nearly choke on my coffee as this picture is different from the other one and its more.... Sexual... I guess you would say?

 I guess you would say?

Katsuki Yuuri

I scream on the inside as i notice Viktor like my comment then like two of my pictures, holy shit... I cant believe someone as perfect as him noticed a little nobody like me!

Y.Katsuki:
PHITCHIT PHITCHIT PHISHIT SHIT SHIT SHITHEAD SHITFACE FACESHIT HEADSHIT SHITPHICH

Phitchitfanboy:
YUURI CHILL
BREATHE
WHAT IS UR PROBLEM

Y.Katsuki:
sent a picture

Phitchitfanboy:
OOOOOOH HE LIKES U YUURI!!!!! I TOTALLY SHIP YOU GUYS

Y.Katsuki:
heS LIKE A GOD OH PLEASE U ACT AS IF HES SOME KID AT MY SCHOOL I HAVE A CRUSH ON ALTHOUGH IM NOT IN SCHOOL ANYMORE AND HATED EVERYONE AT MY SCHOOLS EXCEPT FOR MY CHILDHOOD FRIENDS YUUKO AND TAKESHI

Phitchitfanboy:
OK YUURI CHILL WITH UR DARK DEPRESSING PAST

Y.Katsuki:
FUCK YOU

Phitchitfanboy:
Save that for when you meet Viktor (; Aka i bought two tickets by accident so im giving u the extra one ok byeeeeeee

Y.Katsuki:
WAIT WHAT?!?!?!?!?!