"H-how d-did you see?" I asked mortified, tempted to push my mother off and run up into my room praying for a magical black hole to appear and suck me in.

"We were peeking through the window." my mom said proudly.

Ugh!

"You were spying on me?" I stated, my voice small from embarrassment.

"I wouldn't call it spying, more like looking." my dad said rubbing the back of his neck with a sheepish crooked smile.

"Uh huh, just another way of saying S-P-Y-I-N-G!" I exclaimed pulling from my mom's death hug.

"But are we right? Is he your..." my mom looked hopeful. My blush became deeper. I shrugged my shoulders unable to meet anyone's eyes so I kept mine towards on the floor.

"I don't know, but he want to take me on a date." I said softly.

I cringed when my mom squealed loudly, jumping up and down.

"Oh Yay!" She clapped her hands excitedly while dad just smiled widely.

"We're going to have to get you an outfit, and a haircut because honey it's a little long. Just a little snip off the ends... or maybe a lot off the ends." she began rambling.

"Mom! I'm not a girl!" I whined as my dad chuckled.

"We're just excited that you're going on your first date is all." he said walking towards me, placing his hands on my shoulder. I bit my bottom lip,

"I'm going to go to bed now." I muttered, mom was still talking to herself about getting me a suit and some nice shoes.

"Okay Grace lets go to bed." I heard dad say as they headed up the stairs. Walking into my room I threw my bag on the floor and pulled my shirt off ready to get in the shower. My mind was just about to drift off to today's adventures when someone's hand came over my mouth, muffling my startled cry. My racing heart dropped as soon as I heard their voice.

"So you got a hot date, do ya?" Brent's voice made a frightened shiver wrack down my spine. I whimpered softly,

'Not again.' I cried softly to myself.

I was pushed onto my bed suddenly, too slow to react I found the side of my face being pressed deep into the comforter. He was leaning heavily on my back and head, preventing me from moving. My breath was coming in short panicky gasps.

"Brent." I whispered shapely. "Please-"

"Oh shut up Aiden ." he said sounding annoyed. I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck causing bile to rise in my throat.

"You're disgusting. How can you live like you do? Checking out men, fantasizing, DATING them? It's gross!" he whispered the last part in my ear. My cry was muffled by the blanket when his hard knee pressed painfully into my back.

"I should beat the living shit out of you just for thinking about it. My mom would have beat my ass six ways from Sunday." He growled digging his knee deeper.

"Brent!" I wailed. "Stop!" I howled through clenched teeth. I cowered even further when I heard his disturbing laugh.

"You're so pathetic." he snickered. I yelped when he grabbed the back of my hair roughly and turned my head to look at him. His green eyes glaring into mine with repulsion.

"Pitiful, it's sad really, watching you cower behind you're pathetic little friends at school. I can honestly say I laugh when I see this scared little mouse act you do when I'm around. Your nothing, you're a disgrace to human kind and I wish that you and your whole ass fucking, fag community would just die! That would make my day." I could see the sick smile on his face. I was shaking like a leaf, biting my lip to prevent the screaming of in pain lodged in my throat. He pushed his knee harder in my back before getting off of me and walking out of my room.