Chap 20

Pic of Thomas Dekker as caleb. ------->

~Aiden~

"So me and my brother are going bowling do you want to come?" Robin asked me after school. J and Eric were standing by my locker as we came closer to them. I turned my head to look at her.

"Yeah, that sound really fun can I bring a few friends?" I said excitedly. She gave me a duh face and nodded.

"It would be hella boring without other people." Throwing an arm around my shoulder, pulling me down to her five foot three frame and whispered in my ear "Between you and me, my brother is a sour puss and is as boring as the history channel so I need entertainment, keep it lively." Laughing I nodded. I looked up to see my bff's looking at Robin with confused faces.

"Oh J, Eric, this is Robin and she invited me to go bowling. So you guys want to come?" Their faces lightened up.

"Hell yeah!" J jumped up and down while Eric shrugged nonchalantly.

"Yeah that's cool."

"Great, meet us at Al's Bowling Palace at 7 clock! Seeya!" Robin called as she ran over to her brothers group of friends. Opening my locker I grabbed my bag and slammed it shut and walked toward the door.

"So I have dance at 3:30 but I'll come as soon as I can k. I might be a little late." J said with a guilty smile.

"That's cool, Eric, you can take me right?' I looked up to him. He wouldn't make eye contact me,

"Well, I have swimming today; right now actually so I'm going to get back to you on that because coach likes to keep us late sometimes so..." Sighing I nodded.

"Ok, ok I get it. I'll get my mom or dad to let me borrow their car" agreeing on that we headed to our destination which mine was outside waiting in the parking lot.

As I was heading down the hall towards the front door someone came around the corner causing me to collide into their chest. With quick reflexes they grabbed my arms, preventing me from keeping me from falling ass first on the ground. I knew immediately who it was, no one else could make my body tingle all over like Liam can. Peering up to meet his eyes I noticed he was smiling.

"We got to stop meeting like this" he teased.

"Haha" I giggled nervously, "My thoughts exactly." I joked. I thought it would be weird between us after the other day and that hug.

"You going home." he asked me stepping back. I nodded,

"Yeah my dad's here to pick me up." I told him hiking my bag further up my shoulder.

"Oh well I'll let you get going, oh and are you still coming to the game tomorrow?" I could see a light blush creeping into his cheeks; which made me smile since I had the big bad jock blushing.

"I was never 'not' going to come" I hit his shoulder lightly. He smiled nodding.

"Good" he started to leave when I grabbed his arm. He turned to look at me,

"A bunch of us are going bowling tonight, I was wondering if you and your friend would like to come?" I asked timidly. He looked surprised for a second before a heart stopping smile graced his sexy lips.

"Yeah"

"Cool, we're going to be at Al's Bowling Palace at 7" I said excitedly.

"Alright" he chuckled.

"I guess I'll see you there." I was walking backwards towards the front door as I couldn't take my eye from him while he was standing there watching me amused.