Chap 14

~Liam~

Aiden was lying motionless on my bed and I got up for what seemed like the hundredth times to make sure he was still breathing. I was coming back from my hundred and second checkup and Dom was sitting in the living room, the TV was on low and he was watching me, shaking his head with a chuckle.

"What?" I asked him annoyed falling on the couch beside him.

"You're going to wear yourself out like that." He warned me. I shrugged at him.

"I can't help it. It's killing me not knowing if he's going to be ok or not." I argued.

"Well he's sleeping right now so he's fine, it's when he wakes up." he paused "That's the tough part of it all" he said turning back to the TV. "He's going to have to throw up and he's going to have a massive headache, he's not going to be a happy camper" he told me.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "How do you know so much about this?"

He shrugged looking back at the T.V.

"When you hang with a whole bunch of humans you start picking up on new things." Frowning at his vague answer I let it go and focused back on the TV but seeing nothing.

"Thanks for being here, I don't know what I would have done without you" I said. He must have seen the worried expression because he put his arm around my shoulder.

"It's going to be fine." He comforted me.

It was exactly ten minutes before I got up and went upstairs. Opening my door slowly I silently walked over to him on the bed. He stirred a little and rolled on his side. His hair fell in his face and it took all I had not to move it from out of his face. He looked so innocent now, he still looked innocent awake but sleeping he reminded me of a little kid.

His slowly turned and sky blue eyes focused on me. Propping himself up on his elbow, grunting and wincing with the effort.

"Hey" I said softly laying him back down, "You don't have to get up" I told him taking a seat next to him. Laying on his back he looked up at me without saying a word.

"You're at my house because you said you didn't want to go home." He nodded his eyes slowly closing again. "Yeah you should sleep more." I whispered and he was out. Watching him a little while longer I went back down stairs. Dom turned his head to me,

"He good?" He asked. I nodded,

"Yeah he woke up but went back to sleep."

"Ok."

*******

Dad arrived home with mom a while later and I told them that one of my friends were over and he wasn't feeling well; since it was a Friday they let him stay. Dom had to gone a while ago, something about his mom needing him for something so once again I thanked him for all his help.

"So is your friend hungry?" Mom asked as she walked into the living room, dad and I were in here watching a football game.

"Um he's still sleeping" I told her. Which was true but I didn't have much control over my wolf around him, I was scared that he would try and get out at the dinner table. A wolves eyes were a dead giveaway to his true feelings.

"Well go wake him" mom demanded. Sighing I stood up and jogged upstairs, creeping into my room I knelt next to eh bed. Aiden's sleeping form was a dangerous temptation.

"Aiden" I whispered.

"Aiden" again I called suppressing the urge to touch him awake. Groaning he rolled over to look up at me with drowsy eyes.