Chap 26

Here's the moment you've been waiting for! Me too ^-^ Hehe.

~Liam~

I think that our date went perfect. I remember how he got red in the face when we went back to our seats after the dance to pay. Everybody was staring at us either with an uncomfortable expression or a big smile. I laughed when he wouldn't look up to meet anyone's eyes. Dropping him off back home we ended the night with a hot kiss that had me yearning for a whole lot more. Ever since marking him, I wasn't playing about being sick. I was flipping hot all over for a whole week and to top it off I've been so horny. To the point where it was painful, just thinking about him gave me a major hard-on. I had to ask my Uncle what was the matter with me. He had informed me that after marking your mate, you usually mate to finish the mating process. But there was no way I was going to do that to Aiden till he's ready. So now, not only did I have to go through that hellish full moon problem which there's another in a couple weeks already, I'm now horny for him like crazy.

My parents have been suspicious of me since after the football game. I think I turned my mom's hair gray when I was boiling in my skin that day of my game. I just told them I had a flu, which made it worse since weres don't get sick. I know I have to tell them soon and the pack as well. I'm just getting ready for the rejection that was coming from my parents. I wonder if my dad will take the Alpha position from me. We'll see won't we?

I was currently out in the pack training practice, standing in wolf form. Once those mauled pack wolves were found on one of our hunting nights, my dad had finally had it. The rogues were becoming ruthless, so he issued pack training days for those who were inexperienced with war and fighting. So that was basically all of us teenagers. Also we couldn't go out in the forest on our own, we were ordered to go in groups of fours. It was really annoying since I like to run alone. As much fun as it is to run with a group or the pack, being alone was one of my many delights. So it sucked, bad.

"Alright, I want everyone to partner up with whomever they want to spar with." Alpha said. He and a few of the Enforcers were here teaching us advanced and basic moves.

The Enforcers were pretty much the experienced fighters of the pack; whenever there was an attack on us they were called.

Dom trotted over to me.

"So if you're all paired off, BEGIN!"

With that we charged at each other, he went for my feet while I went for his shoulder. I knocked him down with a powerful shove and pinned him on his back, my teeth inches from his neck.

"Good Liam," my dad praised. "Again!" He yelled to everybody. We were at it for a half an hour till Dom struck up a conversation. I was getting off of him.

'You smell like Aiden, dude.' Dom chuckled as we circled each other. I gave him a wolfy grin.

'We were on a date last night.' I told him. He made a fast strike at me but I dodged to the left.

'Oh, how did that go.' he teased. His teeth were close to nipping at my ear, I blocked it.

'I asked him to be my boyfriend.' he barked happily jumping around making it hard for me to take him down.

'What did he say?' he questioned excitedly.

'Yes.' I knocked him over with my head, he landed on his back so I pinned him again.

'Now you can be a couple.' His brown eyes peering up at me with joy. 'No more hiding.' my chest tightened a little causing him to frown.

'What?' I slowly backed off him and sat on my hind legs..