Chap 40

I've hit 200,000 reads!!! Wooooow. Lol thats super awesome.

Anywho, heres chapter 40. Enjoy!

~Aiden~

Waking up to Liam was the greatest feeling in the world. The nurse was rummaging around checking machines and my IV being as silence as possible. I didn't pay her much mind I just turned my head to look at my sleeping boyfriend as she left. Usually the smallest sound would wake him but he must be so exhausted. It made me feel bad that I stressed him out so much.

A coma?

How the hell did I hit my head hard enough to end up in a coma? I thought back to what I remembered even though it hurt like hell. All I could recall was saying goodbye to Liam as he was going off to New York for the full moon. After that everything was fuzzy. I whimpered squeezing my eyes as my head began to pound horribly.

"Aiden?" I looked up to see Liam giving me a concerned look. I smiled up at him

"Morning." He whispered leaning over and kissing my forehead. I scowled at him wanting his lips. Chuckling he moved the mask from my face pressing his warm lips to mine.

That's more like it.

"I have a feeling that J and Eric are going to be barging in here soon." I could see the pout on his face making me let out a rough scratchy laugh which caused me to wince. He grimaced guiltily and put the mask back in place.

"Are you hungry?" My stomach decided to answer at that moment and I heard him laugh as I blushed.

"Alright I'll go get something from the cafeteria." He made a move to leave and I snatched my hand out and caught his wrist in a weak grip. He turned to me stunned. I was amazed to that I had that much energy and strength to even move my arm like that.

He gave me a loving smile,

"I'm coming back, it will only take a second babe." Reluctantly I let him go. When he disappeared out the door I turned my head back up facing the ceiling.

How long was I out for? No one has told me, I was a bit worried about that answer. A week or two that sounds reasonable. Right?

****

J and Eric came by later telling me how happy they were that I was finally awake.

"We were seriously freaking out." Eric said. I was propped up against Liam even though he demanded the nurse get me more pillow to lean on. I was starting to regain some strength in my body, I was able to hug back. My throat still hurt so I kept quiet; doctor's orders.

"I know, Robin and Caleb tried to come by and see you but mister troll over there wouldn't let anyone pass through the damn door." J said glaring behind me at Liam. I shook my head and slapped his leg lightly because that was all I could do. I heard his chuckle and nuzzled the back of my hair and tightening his arms around my waist.

"So when are you getting out of this creepy place?" J asked me. I gave her a flat look, she knew I couldn't answer her.

"The doc said he can leave by the end of the week." Liam answered her for me. Eric shifted in his seat making me look over to him.

"So are you alright dude? Do you hurt or anything?" He asked. I shook my head a little reaching up to took the oxygen mask off.

"W-what happ...en?" I forced out of my scratchy throat. I noticed everyone was giving each other looks. I frowned before I felt Liam squeeze me a little harder than necessary making me grunt in pain. He let go apologizing,