One Direction Wants to See Us?!

A/N Guys. Guysie, Guys, Guys. I get on Wattpad one day to see that I have about 20 reads. I'm like "Okay I'll just update two new chapters.." AND THEN I GET ON TODAY TO SEE THAT I HAVE 34 READS?! [insert minion voice here] WHAAAAT? Guyssss I never thought I would get this far!<3 So, for now on, I'm updating my story if I get a certain amount of comments and a certain amount of votes, okay? So for the next chapter, can I get to 10 comments and votes? Can you do it? I think you can! Woo! Let's get this chapter rolling~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

- Niall's POV - (oooh)

As soon as we stepped out of our limo, the paparazzi were yelling things like, "LOUIS! WERE YOU FORCED TO ADOPT A KID?" And "HARRY! ARE YOU PLANNING ON DATING THE ADOPTED CHILD IF IT'S A GIRL?" I could see Haz turning a bright pink color, sure to go in the newspaper.

As soon as we got into the orphanage, all of the little girls were screaming and crying. We made our way around all of the crying little girls, hugging them, comforting them. And then I heard one little girl say, "Why won't Julia, Arisa, and Nathan come down? They obsess over One Direction!" I wanted to tell the lads so we could call for them to come down.

"Louis! Zayn, Liam, Harry! Come here lads!" I saw them each comforting about three girls each. "What Naill?" I heard Liam ask, walking over to me with the other band members. "I heard that there were some kids about 13 or 14 years of age upstairs that stay hidden in their rooms during adoptions. And, they are major fans of us. Why don't we call for them to come down?" I said quietly, giving the group a wink.

After we asked Sister Mary to call the three kids down, we sat on a bench right next to the old, worn-out staircase. A few minutes later, we heard the three children walking down the stairs, slowly.

As soon as they saw us, they screamed and closed their eyes in unison, and opening them to make sure it wasn't a dream.

I looked at the boys and we knew that we would be adopting this group of friends.