Adoptions

A\N; Okay so hi and stuff. I wanted to tell you people that these next chapters will be long and I mean long. So without further ado, LET'S GET ADOPTED. :D

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

-Nathan's POV-

I was sitting on my bed when Sister Mary threw open the door. It nearly scared me to death.

"What? What happened?! I thought it was adoption time right now?" I said, still startled. "Some boys requested to see you, Arisa, and Julia. Go find them and hurry downstairs!" And she was gone. She was pretty swift for a 50 year old woman.

I practically ran to Julia and Arisa's room. When I knocked on the door, Ly opened it quickly. "Ly, I need to see Julia and Arisa, ASAP!!" She seemed surprised. "What? Why? Adoptions are happening right now..."

"Yeah! I know! Some guys requested to see us.. I wonder how they knew that we were here?"

- earlier that day -

- Sister Mary's POV -

I was sitting at my desk when I heard screaming. Wait? Our girls in the orphanage? I was getting suspicious so I stood up and walked to the door. As soon as I opened the door, I noticed the paparazzi and 5 men who looked about in their early twenties. When the 5 guys finally got rid of the paparazzi and into the door, I noticed that they were One Direction.

What was One Direction doing at my orphanage?