Confused Ape

^^^^For being an amazing fan and making me the banners on the side! Again thank you so much for taking the time to do that!

*For all who ARE NOT new readers and haven’t seen this already on the first chapter.* Please take the time to go back and vote/comment for prior chapters if you haven’t already and think they deserve them! I am thinking about entering this into the Watty Awards so I could use all the help I can get. Thanks so much! XD

Christy’s POV

As I resurfaced from the merciful oblivion once again, the first thing I noted was that my stomach was churning quite unpleasantly and my head thumping in time to the beat of my heart.  The second thing I noticed was the lack of heat that Ryan’s body gives off when we cuddle. 

Carefully sitting upright I took stock of my surroundings and noted I was in Ryan’s dorm and he was obviously missing.  Glancing to my left where he had been sleeping I could still see the slight indent of where his head had been resting. 

Rubbing my eyes to free them of the gross eye boogers that were threatening to move in and stake claim over them, I let out a massive yawn and continued my perusal of the room.  Lucky for me his dumbass of a roommate seemed to be missing as well.

As my senses slowly began to return I took a huge sniff in the air and smelled the orgasmic smell of fresh coffee.  My once cotton-dry mouth slowly began to salivate as my head snapped towards the direction of that oh-so welcome gift of the gods.  My head spun and my stomach pitched quite unpleasantly from the abrupt movement, but that first sip of elixir was totally worth it.

Sighing in contentment, I leaned back against the headboard and closed my eyes savoring the taste of freshly brewed bliss.  When I finished the last of it - and felt somewhat rejuvenated - I opened my eyes and reached over to place the coffee cup on Ryan’s bedside table, and noticed a folded sheet of paper with my name scrawled across it in Ryan’s messy hand writing. 

Curious, I picked it up, opened it and scanned the contents.

Christy,

Sorry I wasn’t here when you woke up. Kicked out the roomie so you wouldn’t have to deal with him. Don’t think you’re getting out of telling me what the hell was up with you last night, we WILL talk about it later. Have to go now for meeting for project with partner. 

Ryan

p.s. Hope the coffee helps. :)

Smiling crookedly that he could pull off being both sweet and slightly scary at the same time, I slumped back into his bed and debated getting up and going back to my room. 

On one side I was extremely comfy right where I was, but on the other I most definitely needed to shower and brush my teeth.  My mouth felt like it was being invaded by a woolly mammoth making me both grimace and make up my mind.

Shoving the covers off of me, I stared at the ceiling waiting for my next spurt of energy to come along. Slowly but surely, I pulled myself back to a sitting position and waited for the room to stop spinning before clambering unsteadily to my feet. 

Looking down I saw that I was now in a pair of Ryan’s boxers and one of his white V neck t-shirts, and felt my face warm into a fiery inferno as I realized that he had seen me almost completely naked while I had been all but comatose. 

Trying to shrug it off and telling myself it was just Ryan I took a couple of calming breaths before shakily making my way to the door, not caring that I probably looked as though I had been ridden hard and put away wet.

I was too concerned about keeping my head from falling off to care what others thought at the moment.

Creeping down the hall to my room I prayed that Leslie had left it unlocked for me since I wasn’t entirely sure where my key was at that moment. 

Finally after what seemed like eons, I made it to my room and gripped the door handle giving a mental fist pump when it turned under my hand.  Pushing into the room I looked towards Leslie’s bed and stopped dead in my tracks.  My jaw plummeted to the floor as my eyes bugged out of my head.

There straight ahead was a very male and very firm naked ass cozied in between my best friend’s thighs, and it was pumping frantically.

Slapping my hands over my eyes and wishing that the ground would swallow me whole to spare me this awkward moment I let out a groan of disgust, which of course alerted them to my presence.

Slinking back, trying to escape before they actually saw me, a head whipped around and I was staring into the same brown eyes that had helped get me into the mess I was currently in.  They were the same eyes that were behind the camera.

Rage burned through me eating away at the effects of too much alcohol until all I could feel was an intense desire to strike this douchebag down.  Oddly I wasn’t upset at Leslie.  This was just Leslie…Well…Being Leslie.  But him.  Him, I could be pissed at.

Making my way into the room, eyes latched firmly on my target I smirked as I saw a hint of uncertainty flash across his face making him look like a confused ape.

Watching as Leslie shoved him off of her wide eyed as she scrambled to cover up, he floundered and fell to the floor with a loud thump as I continued my approach. 

“You,” I ground out pointing a finger straight in his face, leaning in until we were eye to eye, noses almost touching.  I was too pissed to care that he was still butt ass naked, “You will hand over that camera or so help me I will chop off that very unimpressive fun sized extremity that you call a cock. Do we have an understanding?” I asked raising my eyebrow.

Smirking as his jaw dropped I waited for him to form a coherent response, which let’s face it, was going to take a while because a) he was still in shock over the not so pleasant interruption and b) I had just made a very serious threat to his manhood.

Tapping my foot impatiently on the floor I continued to stare him down. Mentally I smirked at how he cowered before me, finding it vastly amusing.  ‘If only all men could be this submissive and subservient,’ I thought to myself, ‘the world truly would be a wonderful place.’

Opening his mouth I watched as he began to sputter incoherently and I began to become annoyed all over again until finally I snapped, “Will you just spit it out already?! Jesus! You sound like an illiterate hillbilly with a stuttering problem! 'W-w-well?!'” I mocked.

Glaring up at me he bit out, “I.Don’t.Have.IT!”

“Jesus, no need to get your panties…Er balls in a bunch,” I smirked looking down at him, managing to further irritate him.

Good, the no good bastard deserved to be annoyed.  “So if you don’t have it then how can you get it?  Because you WILL get it if you value not only that little exclamation point down there, but your life as well,” I stated giving junior another pointed glance and snorting at it, while rolling my eyes.

From the corner of my eye I could just make out Leslie shaking in mirth as she slammed a pillow over her face to muffle her peals of laughter.

Looking up at me with venom in his eyes he finally replied in my favor. “I’ll see what I can do,” he bit out.

Smirking down at him I cheekily responded, “I don’t doubt you will,” all the while thinking how easy it is to get your way with a man when you threaten their most prized possession.

Please again remember to comment/fan/vote if you liked this!!!

And you guys are AMAZING!!! In the space of just over a month you have made this story #5 in romance and #6 in humor and as of now it has 81,000+ reads!!! *squeals and performs happy dance*

Also a big thanks and hug to all my fans new and old!!! Your support means everything to me!!! :D