Stupid A$$ Bear

^^^^For the new cover that I’m using until the competition ends, thanks Ari!!! Also to XDreamWithMeX for the banner on the side! Thanks so much! :D

Christy’s POV

Grasping him closer I couldn’t help but savor each and every touch, breath and sigh that passed between us. This is what I had been missing for the past week. This was my addiction.

I could taste the alcohol on his tongue and strangely it didn’t bother me as his unique taste filtered through it making me yearn for more.

Without warning there was a sudden knock on the door before it started to slowly open causing me to shove myself away from James before hurriedly standing. Looking towards the door with my heart beating a frantic rhythm in my chest, I saw a set of legs behind the biggest teddy bear I had ever seen begin to emerge in the entryway.

Taking the fact that whoever it was behind the giant ass bear couldn’t see us was a blessing. I ran to the door blocking the person from coming in any further all the while motioning to James to enter the bathroom.

I heard him stumble a bit and knew all the alcohol hadn’t quite left his system yet, making me shake my head at how stupid he had been to go out and get loaded to begin with.

“Happy birthday baby!” I heard a voice say that I hadn’t heard in over a week now. The voice I hated beyond reason and last, the voice I never wanted to hear again.

“Get the hell out Scott. Now,” I shoved against the stupid stuffed bear causing him to stumble backwards slightly before he lowered it and advanced on me.

“That’s no way to speak to the person who loves you and wants to be with you, now is it, Christy?” He responded eerily causing my poor heart to drop a few notches in my chest at the threat in his voice.  He didn’t sound completely sane by any means.

Staring him in the eyes, determined not to let him know that he was creeping me out or frightening me in any way, I jabbed my finger at his chest while shooting icy shards of hate through my eyes, “First off, I don’t love you and never will, second we aren’t together so get over it you freaking psycho, and third get out before I turn you into a eunuch,” I spit out while punctuating each new point with a jab to his chest.

I heard my voice waver the tiniest bit at the end and prayed he hadn’t caught on to it. I needed him to believe that I wasn’t afraid in any way.  Knowing that James was in my bathroom wasn’t helping the mini attacks that were assaulting my chest either.

I knew James wouldn’t allow him to hurt me in at all, but in order to help me if I needed it he would have to exit from my bathroom, which was not good. Not good at all…

“Come on baby, I know you don’t mean that. We were so good together and we could have that again if you’d just let us. It doesn’t have to be this way,” He countered as he slowly closed in on my personal space.

“Get back! I mean it,” I bit out while my eyes darted around looking for a way out and my mind frantically thought up and rejected different plans of action. All the while, he inched his way closer and closer. I had to somehow get him out of here before James realized what was going on.