If lies could turn into life

Moments. They're precious. You can't just poof them up once they're gone. No, once they're gone, they're gone.

So let's just say I'm wasting a few sitting or more likely hiding in the maze.  It's not like I want to anymore or in the first place. No I would prefer to go out and find Peter and get my ass home. But no not I'm my life time. My reality and life is running for my life and the life of others. Whether it's from the boy I love or his enemies I'm trying to escape. I'm just running.

I glance around the area from inside the maze once again to see if Theo is here yet. I know once he is I will have to come up with a plan but hiding and waiting is the best I've got so far.

"Wendy!" Theo shouts. He sounds closer. This isn't good. "Come out now and we won't have a problem!" Hmm how about no? "I am showing a lot of gratitude by giving you this option, you'd be a fool not to take it!"

I can't see where he is but I can tell it's close. It's almost like I can feel every word he's saying. "Gotcha!" I fall out of the maze and land splat onto the yellow path. Picking myself up I meet with a pair of eyes I'd rather  not be seeing right now. Theo.

"Fine ya got me, what now?" I ask.
"You know Wendy I've given you more chances then anyone I've ever come against." He smirks pulling me closer.
"What's your point?" I cross my arms.
"The point of you're being stupid not to take them." He snarls.
"I'd rather keep my life but thanks." I do a bitchy smile. Knowing that's the wrong choose by seeing his eyes turn a bright shade of anger red I try to step back but fail due to his hand holding onto my arm.

"What does Peter see in you?" He snaps.
"Funny I was gonna ask your mirror the same thing." I laugh.
"Bitch!" He growls and tugs my arm pulling me closer to him. Wow! I never thought hearing him say that word would hurt so much. I guess it's because I had more respect for a person like him. Aware and kinda polite. Someone who knows what they are doing and why they are doing it. Someone who has a plan and manners even if they are a psycho maniac.
"Yup that's me." I stutter.

A look of pain and hurt crosses his face. What's wrong? What's wrong with him? He said that to me all I said was it was true? This make no sense! "T.....Theo?" I mutter barely getting out.
"Why did you stutter before?" He ask suddenly.
"I don't know." I lie quietly.
"Don't lie to me!" He snaps.
"Because it hurt! Because I expected more from you because you're more mature than the others besides Peter and you seem so much more sure while saying it." I tell him honesty. "There you happy?"

"Very," he says lowly. "Now if you please come with me back to the castle we shall continue our previous events."
"I'm sorry, but I can't do that." I shake my head.
"I'm afraid you would say that." He sighs. Quickly he snatches my arm.
"I'm not going back." I state.
"Not willingly obviously." He frowns.
"Then what do you plan to do?" I wonder. "Hmm?"

"Well I could use the powder, tug you, injure you, tie you up, pick you up and carry you, or I can ask you nicely once again." Theo answers.
"How about known of the above?" I grin.
"That's not gonna work with me." He flatly speaks.
"So which is it going to be?" I question.
"Haven't decided." He shrugs. Taking this opportunity of him contemplating how to get me to his castle I make a quick sprint away from him. Sadly this doesn't work out for me, even though nothing does, because he still has his hand on my arm. Theo pick me up and throws me over his shoulder. "Guess I figured it out."

*=*=*
The maze seems to be swallowing us up with every miserable step Theo takes. Being thrown over his shoulder doesn't make it any better anyway. Ok I guess I should be used to the sort of thing by now but it's still kinda new to me and it's been a month since I've been in this sort of situation as well. Give me a break ok.

"Are you lost in your own maze?" I ask Theo trying to hide the laughter and smirk gaining on me.
"Possibly," he shrugs causing me to be lifted for a moment. "I've never actually been in this maze for a long period of time before."
"Why not? Shouldn't you be aware of your maze just in case you or someone else is in it?" I question.
"Yes I probably should be." He agrees.

"Can I ask you something? And don't say, you just did." I wonder.
"Of course Wendy, you can ask me anything." He assures me.
"Can you take me home?" I ponder. "You don't have to tell Peter or any of the Lost Boys or even Channing. Just take me home."

Theo stops walking and places me off of his shoulder and makes me faces him. "Wendy I would like to take you home and see you safe. Maybe even get to know you better then what I already know. But. I would love to have my revenge on Peter and now Channing." He explains.
"Of course, wouldn't want to get in your way of hatred and destruction." I sigh.

"It's not like that." He assures me.
"Then what it is like? Cause that's what it looks like to me!" I screech.
"It's being able to pay back what Peter did!" He yells.

"What did he do? Why does everyone hate him so much?" I ask calming down.
"He almost killed me! He tried to kill me!" He snaps. No! No this can't be happening! No! I know he would but he couldn't of! Not yet anyway! He would have told me. Wouldn't he?
"Why?" I whisper.
"The same reason he brought you to Neverland, he though I was the truest believer. After he failed to kill me he stopped looking. Until he came across you and found out that you were the truest believer and there was not a doubt. It was true. It is you." He explains.

My head hurts, I can't process what's happening right now. Peter thought Theo was the truest believer? But he lives wit magic. Shouldn't he already believe like everyone else? This is too much. "Why do Peter and Channing hate each other?" I question.
"Channing didn't want to be a Lost Boy anymore. He didn't like being under Peter's rule." Theo tells me.
"But he went with Captain Hook." I shiver saying his name.
"Yes but he wasn't controlled by him like he other pirates. He had more freedom considering he knew a lot about Peter and could help them destroy him." He clarifies.

I shake my head and start walking through the maze. "Where are you going?" Theo calls.
"Back to the beginning of the maze. Considering I'm the only one that knows the way out because I'm smart enough to look where I go, you might want to consider coming with me." I yell back.
"Fine!" He screams and runs up to my side. "Lead the way."