A deal from the emeny

"You son of a bitch!" Peter places my head off of his knee and shoots up and speeds over to Theo. "You have a lot of nerve showing up here after what you did."
"Now now Peter I haven't come to fight." Theo raises his hands in honesty.
"Why should I believe you huh?" Peter swipes out his knife and pushes Theo against a tree and raises the knife to his neck.
"Peter stop! This isn't how you want Wendy's last moment with you to be like is it?" Gabe says pulling Peter away from Theo.
"He had no business being here! Get him out of here now!" Peter commands.
"Now Peter at least let me say what I have to say. I think you'll be very interested." Theo says.

"Love there's a minor set back in our talk right now but the problem will be leaving soon." Peter tells me.
"What if I told you I poses a powder that can heal her?" Theo grins.
"The healing powder doesn't work on poison and the other powder is hard to find." Peter chuckles a small chuckle. "But you have it don't you?"
Theo grins bigger and takes out a weird shape glass pint with a red powder inside of it. "I always carry it around."
"You see I would ask for it but if you give it to her I would be in debt to you." Peter explains.
"On the contrary!" Theo exclaims. "This one is on the house. All she has to do is ask for it."

*=*=*
Peter walks over to me. "Love you have to take it."
"How do I know it's safe? I have been exposed to too many of those freaky powders each on causing some impact on my life. And red usually means danger and evil." I explain.
"I've seen it work before it's perfectly safe." His voice is stern.
"How do you know you won't be in debt?" I ask making him rethink what Theo said about it being on the house.
"Because I can't ask for it. Only you can and if what he says isn't true you're the one who would be in debt to him." He opens his hand for me to take.
"If this goes south I'm never forgiving you." I state and place my hand inside of his. He lifts me up and carries me over to Theo.

Peter carefully places me on the ground in front of Theo then stares at him. "Please may I have the healing poison powder?" I ask as kindly as I possibly can to a boy who shot me with a poison arrow.
"Of course Wendy. I would do anything for you." He bends down and sprinkles a tiny bit in his hand and goes to my wound.
"Wait!" Peter stops him. "Why can't she do it?"
"It's faster this way." Theo says rolling his eyes.
"Or you just want to be the one who saves her life." Peter growls.
"Now's not the time to get jealous Peter." I sigh. "Just let him do it please."
"Fine!" Peter motions for Theo to continue.

Theo places his hand on my wound and rubs the powder inside of it. The tingling sensation of the magic powder flows through my bloodstream. I suddenly realize even though the powder is in me Theo still hasn't removed his hand. "You can let go now." I roll my eyes.
"I'm aware but it's the satisfaction of seeing Peter and Conner's pissed faces that makes me want to keep my hand there." Theo wiggles his eyebrows at the boys.
"Hand off now!" Conner says pulling out his axe.
"Ok no need to worry, your girlfriend is ok." Theo laughs.
"If one more person makes a comment about something like that I'll chop off their head and feed it to a Firefox!" Conner announces.

I take in a deep sigh and place a hand on Conner's shoulder. "Relax Conner," I give him a small smile. "There's no need to fade into their unreasonable ideas."
"I'm going to hurt Channing and Theo." He whispers to me.
"I wouldn't expect anything less." I laugh. "Now can we continue our way? And if it isn't too much can you possibly carry me?"
"Yes and absolutely!" Conner swoops me up and looks at Peter. "We should get going."
"Agreed," Peter nods. "Pack yourselves together boys we have a way to go!"

"What no thank you?" Theo questions. I shake my head and turn back to him.
"Thank you for putting my life in danger then saving me." I say soft but bitterly.
"Anytime Wendy, I'll be looking forward to our next meeting." He winks.
"And I'll be looking forward to killing you next time you touch her." Gabe snaps. "Don't ever consider going near her again. Got it?" Why does Gabe care so much all of a sudden? I mean I know he cares about me in some way but he's acting strange.
"Enough Gabe he's not worth it." Peter collects.
"He will be when I use his head as a decor." Robbie adds. Robbie being hostile! What is happening?

"Let's just get out of here." I sigh. "There's no point of being here anymore."
"She's right," Brad agrees. "And we have a long trip back anyway."
"Alright then, let's go." Peter says. He walks over and picks me up.
"I can sorta walk you know." I smirk.
"I haven't carried you in a month." Peter wines. "Let me do this."
"Ok ok." I laugh. "Just don't go all control happy ok?"
"Yea cause that's so easy for him." Brad says sarcastically.
"Shut up Brad!" Peter scolds.

*=*=*
As we walk I feel some type of burn in my side. I look up and see Peter's furious face and push that thought of saying anything to him a side. "We should stop and rest." Peter tells the rest of the boys.
"I'll go and get water there's a nearby stream." Kai informs us. He hurries away towards the way of the stream and disappears into the trees.

Peter puts me down on the ground and sits next to me. "How does your side feel?" He asks.
"Kinda burns to be honest." I whisper. I pull the section of my shirt where the hole is up and see dried blood and a gash.
"It'll get better, I promise." He tugs my shirt back down. I nod my head and start to play with my locket. "What's wrong?" Peter questions making me stop.
"I don't know who to trust anymore that's all." I sigh. "I trusted you then I heard what you were planning behind my back, I trusted Conner then I found out he was working with you, and I trusted Channing and look where that for me."
"Me and Conner would never hurt you anymore. We earned your trust and though I betrayed it many times I believe that you know deep down how much I regret it." He explains.
"I do, doesn't make up for what you did, but I do know you regret it." I point out.

"Who wants water?" Kai calls out as he comes from behind the trees. Everyone raises their hands and Kai comes along and gives everyone water. "I don't think we're done seeing Theo and Channing." Kai says as I get my water.
"I would be shocked if we didn't." I tell him honestly.
"We'll be ready," he smiles. "We always are."
"I'm gonna ignore that fact you are brutally wrong." I laugh.
"Fine seventy five percent." He says rolling his eyes.
"More like forty percent." I say punching him lightly in the shoulder.
"We do our best." He sighs.
"I will be internally grateful." I smile.