This again

Peter leads us to a dark path that's surrounded in thorn trees. "This will bring us to the rabbit hole." Peter informs us. "Once we're there we'll use our pixie dust and fly out. Then we can get ourselves home."
"This path is dangerous but it's worth the risk." Gabe adds. "Is everyone clear as to what we have to do?" All the boys nod their heads in agreement.
"Everyone pick someone to stay with." Peter commands. Everyone hurries and picks a partner. Kai and Robbie go together, Dan and Nico, Brad and Conner, and Gabe, Peter, and Me.

"I'll never escape your side will I Peter?" I ask laughing.
"By my side is the best place for you." He smiles.
"Am I gonna try to walk or is someone carrying me?" I question not losing my laugh.
"How's your side?" He motions towards it. I lift my shirt a tiny bit. The bleeding stopped and the sharp pain is gone.
"The pain is gone. I think I can walk." I nod.
"If you can't we can always carry you." Gabe steps in.
"I can't always be carried guys." I shake my head in disbelief. I swear these boys think a glass doll.
"We know, but it's fun." Conner laughs.
"Murder, I'm planning all of yours." I narrow my eyes at everyone. We all burst out in laughter even though we all know I wouldn't hesitate to hurt one of these boys.

"Who's ready to go home?" Brad asks sobering up.
"I don't think I've ever missed London so much." I sigh.
"Maybe we can go to Neverland first?" Dan says making it sound like a question.
"Maybe." I shrug.

*=*=*
The more we head down the path the more I feel creeped out. The original path is dark red bricks but with all the twigs and weeds you could never possibly tell unless you look carefully. There's a drifted fog all around the thorned forest and a small breeze to go along with it.

"To say this place was creepy would be a understatement." I whisper.
"It's unused." Gabe explains. "Most people forgot about it."
"But not us," Nico jumps in. "Nope, this is how we leave Wonderland."
"Come here often?" I ask.
"Only when we wanna fight Theo." Conner barges through.
"Or save a damsel in distress." Peter winks.
"Oh nice where is she? Cause I know you're not talking about me." I cross my arms.
"Never Love!" Peter gasps.
"Smart boy." I pat his head like a little dog.

Crack!

I launch my head around to find out what caused the sound. "It was probably just a squirrel or something Wendy." Someone places a hand on my shoulder and I grab and dig my nails into it. "Ow!" I look up and see Gabe clutching his hand.
"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Gabe I didn't mean to do that!" I cover my face with my hands.
"Relax Wendy I know you're just on edge." He gives a me a smile. This is the second time I've ever seen him smile. It's beautiful!
"I just never had someone after me who was so inspired to have me killed." I sigh. "I guess I don't know how to react."
"It's ok, Theo isn't like us and we have sympathy and remorse." He grins.
"I'm so sorry, is your hand ok?" I pick his hand up and see claw marks.

"Don't worry about." He takes his hand back.
"I feel so bad." I admit.
"I've put you through so much. Let this be one of your paybacks." He shrugs.
"Deal!" I nod my head fast.

"Uh Wendy?" Brad calls. "Your sides bleeding again." I look down at my side and see my yellow shirt is now turning brown with blood.
"It must have been when I twisted to attack Gabe." I suggest. "I should be fine."
"No I think I should carry you." Brad picks me up and smiles gently. I actually feel better not walking.

"I think you being carried is a good idea." Peter says walking over to us. "If your side can start bleeding that easily it's better if you don't do anything that could make it start."
"So now the only people who haven't carried me are Dan, Robbie, Gabe, Nico, Captain Hook, Theo, and Kai." I recall. I've only been carried by five people. Conner, Peter, Brad, Smee, and Channing.
"Unless it's the Lost Boys, let's keep it that way." Peter sighs.
"Are you ok Peter?" I ask quietly.
"I'm fine!" He snaps.
"I was just worried about you, you didn't have to get mad at me. Don't worry I won't ask anymore." I shoot.

"I'm fine Brad, thank you for caring but I can walk." I say not looking at him.
"As you wish." He places me down and I stand up.
"Finally someone who cares about what I want and think." I hint. I continue walking without looking at anyone. I know I shouldn't be mad at Peter or the other Lost Boys but to be honest I've been through enough and deserve a little respect. Yea I'm mad but if they understood that I just wanted to have a normal life then they would be mad too.

*=*=*
The more I walk quietly the more Peter's stare that's burning my back burns. Fog starts surrounding the area and raises up to our eye level. "Everyone stay together!" Peter demands. Everyone shuffles together making sure no one gets lost.

Suddenly a pair of arms takes hold of me and pulls me away from the boys. "Hey let go of me!" I hiss. I'm shoved against a thorn tree. "Who's there?" I ask trying to put the face in the fog.
"Me," the person steps closer traveling their face. "Hey Cutie."

"Peter!" I yell. "Peter!"
"Calm down I'm not gonna hurt you." Channing says calmly.
"Conner!" I yell again. Anyone! The one time I need you guys!
"Please stop yelling I'm not going to hurt you." Channing says annoyed.
"Gabe!" When all else fails.
"Shut up!" He slams his hand against the thorn. My eyes start to widen in fear. Please don't let this be it! I'm going to regret this so much.
"Peter!" I scream. Channing grows a pissed look on his face and stares me into a world of darkness.

"Don't speak another word. Do you understand me?" He snaps.
"You don't tell me what to do." I narrow my eyes at him.
"No one can find you in this fog. So I would be  the only person who sees you alive." He threatens.
"I didn't do anything to you, let me go." I squirm.
"I'm not going to hurt you I just want to talk." He explains shortly.
"What can you tell me now that you couldn't tell me when I was about to die?" I question.
"I'm here for my revenge." He growls. There it is. That's what I needed to hear. The truth that he only wants me dead to hurt Peter.

"Love where are you!" Peter shouts. I glance at Channing fro a second then back the the fog.
"Peter! It's-" I'm cut off by a hand that covers my mouth.

"Now we both know I am coving most of your nose right?" He asks. I nod my head a little. "And if it's there to long the oxygen you need to stay conscious with runout, I will remove my hand and you won't scream unless you want me to put my hand back and wait for you to pass out so I can bring you somewhere else to talk to you." He carefully takes his hand away and looks directly at my eyes looking for any sign of fear.
"Let me go!" I hiss. A sly smirk grows on his face.
"Glad to see your not scared of me Cutie." He chuckles.
"I don't have to be scared of you. You're not stupid enough to hurt the one thing that's keeping you alive with Peter." I retort. I'm the only reason Peter hasn't killed Channing. It's only because he knows how I feel about death and murder. Well unless I'm giving it.

"Wendy! Shout out!" I hear Gabe coming from a distance. Please let him be close!
"Don't do it." Channing warns.
"Gabe I'm here! Hurry!" I yell. I try to break away from Channing hold.
"You never listen do you? No! Cause you're always being stupid!" Channing hollers. He punches the thorn close to my head. I jump a little and let out a whimper of fear.

"C.....Channing!" I stumble.
"I told you! I warned you not to scream!" He pushes his hard hand against the thorn.
"P...Please calm down!" I whimper. This is not good. He's gonna kill me!
"You never think of the consequences of your actions! This is all your fault! You are the reason you're here in the first place." He growls. He's right. If I had never open my window this would have never happened. But I'm glad it did.