Epilogue.

*4 years later*

-------------------------

April relaxed into a warm soapy bath and smiled to herself. She could hear eruptions of giggles coming from the living room, as Steve played with her toddler. 

4 years ago today she remembered being in hysterical tears as Steve held her in his arms; she could still feel his warm breath on her neck as he whispered "Everything's going to be okay." After that, Steve managed to talk her into telling Johnny that he was the father. But, when April went to Johnny's room, she found him in bed with the same news reporter he'd cheated on her with earlier in their relationship. In a hormonal rage, she decided that he didn't deserve to know; she worked it out with Steve and everyone else who knew about the pregnancy, so that everyone who didn't know would think that it was Steve's baby - including Johnny. 

For Steve this was difficult. Him and April hadn't been together long, and now he had to lie to everyone he knew and pretend he'd gotten her pregnant! But, he cared about her; so he went along with it, and 4 years down the line here they where in a beautiful house on the outskirts of the city with a gorgeous baby girl they named Lily.

Not long after Lily was born, April was forced to cut all tie's with Sue. Her and Sue had gotten on so well, but with the whole Johnny situation, she had no choice but to keep her distance. Sue had said that she wouldn't be able to come round and see Steve with Lily knowing that it was actually her brothers child. April understood, but she did miss the girly chats, and she didn't here much from Pepper or Tony other than what Steve had told her after he'd come back from a mission with Tony.

Yep, Steve was still with shield; kicking ass and saving the world in the morning, and being an amazing boyfriend and father in the evening. But April had quit the team. After her maternity leave ended, she couldn't face going back into field work and leaving her little girl at home with a nanny; so Nick re-hired her as 'Secretary of administrations'. She was pretty sure he'd made the name up but she enjoyed her job nonetheless; she worked from home, typing up files and mission briefs on her computer, occasionally having a file/database to decrypt.

So, basically her life was perfect. She had a perfect relationship with Steve, an easy work load, and a beautiful 3 and a half year old toddler. 

April un-plugged the bath tub and stepped out, wrapping herself in a towel, and heading towards her bedroom to dry off. She had just finished drying her hair when she heard a crack from downstairs. She made her way to the living room to see Steve sat on the sofa with Lily stood in his lap; He looked at her worriedly before sighing "Watch this." He spoke sincerely and began tickling Lily.

Lily grasped onto his shoulder, bursting into hysterical giggling. As Steve continued to tickle her, she squealed and a stream of flames flew from her palm, hitting the wall behind Steve. He stopped tickling her and pulled the little girl against his chest affectionately.

April inspected the smoking wall before turning to Steve "We thought this might happen." She reminded

Steve shook his head "Not this soon... She's still so little!"

"I know..." April whimpered "We gotta take her to Bruce."

Steve nodded "He's at Stark's tomorrow, we'll take her then."

April agreed and moved a ruffled strand of hair from her daughters eyes. Lily looked at her mother and smiled, stretching out her arms and flexing her fingers "Mommy, pick up!" She squeaked

April took Lily from Steve's arms and drowned her with cuddles. Her and Steve had always talked about the possibility of Lily inheriting Johnny's powers, but she never considered it a reality until now. What if Lily control them? What if she isn't able to turn it on and off like Johnny can? And what if people find out that her and Steve's child miraculously has pyrokinesis, they'll start asking questions and she'd have to admit that Johnny was actually Lily's dad!

 With Lily still her arms, April nuzzled into Steve's chest; her ran a hand through her hair, kissing the top of her head.

"Eveything's going to be okay." Steve whispered

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow. So this is it guys! This book is done! I hope you enjoyed it, I didn't know if this particular chapter was any good or not but hey ho...

I am uploading a sequel! Yaya! It's called 'Fallout'. Please go check it out!

THANKYOUUUU SO MUCH FOR READING AND VOTING I LOVE YOU ALL! :D xoxo