Chapter 5: Taking Advantage.

"Sweety?" Johnny storm spoke softly as he tiptoed through the living room. He noticed Steve's leather jacket hung up in the corridor and scoffed; Johnny wasn't exactly pleased that a super buff, super gentlemanly, super soldier was lodging in his house, and he knew that April would probably bust his balls about acting friendly and gentlemanly in front of their new house guest; Johnny had other ideas. He didn't intend to 'walk on eggshells' or change how he acted in his own home just because of Steve's presence, and at the present moment Johnny's instinct for mischief was taking over quite strongly.

He stumbled through the dark to reach the bedroom door. He opened it a crack to see April cosily enveloped in the covers, her chest rising and falling as she slept peacefully.

Pulling his shirt over his head and slipping into some tracksuit bottoms, Johnny quietly slid into bed next to his girlfriend,
"April?" he whispered "A?".

Her eyelids fluttered open, lighting up at the sight of him. She shuffled closer to hug him tightly,
"I didn't think you'd be back this soon!" she cooed "I missed you..."

Johnny pulled away and lightly kissed her on the lips "I missed you too..." He smirked running his hand up her thigh, letting it rest firmly on her ass.

"Johnny." She spoke plainly "Don't spoil the moment..."

Johnny let out a defeated sigh and nodded. He watched as April fell back into the pillow, placing her hand on his bare chest.

"Johnny?"

"Mhmm?" He replied

"I'm cold" April admitted

Johnny let out a silent chuckle, he knew exactly what she meant. He pulled her closer, allowing her to bury her face in his neck. Placing his right hand over her stomach, and his left on her hip, he began to heat up. He took advantage of his powers to warm her; not too much so it would burn her, but enough to keep her warm.

This was one of the positives of dating someone with pyrokinesis; Yeah, sometimes Johnny could be a little too hot headed, he often set the furniture on fire, and showed off his 'fire balls' to every passing woman he could get his hands on. But, when it was less than 5 degrees outside April could use him as a human radiator.

She nuzzled closer into his neck. Johnny placed a kiss on her forehead before asking "Better?"

April hummed in approval "Better." she concluded.