Chapter 9: Precisely!

"There's gotta be something fun to do on this giant floating hunk of metal..."

"Pipe down Johnny..." Sue Storm warned her brother,

Sue Storm, Reed Richards and Ben Grimm had arrived on the hellicarrier not long after Johnny had caved the roof in. Reed was busy working with Tony in the lab trying to track the location of the hard-drive stolen by agent Whitehall.

"Tony, I think I have something..." Reed informed him

"What is it?"

"I think I have the co-ordinates of the last place the hard-drive was input... Hang on." Reed swiftly clicked buttons and fiddled with his computer until it gave the desired result "Got it! Sending the Co-ordinates to Fury now..."

****

The whole team were assembled back in the main control room, Fury had set a course to find out who was behind the reason for the security leak. 

"Romanoff, Barton, Stark, Rogers, your up..." Fury commanded

Tony grinned "Awesome! Ass kicking time!" 

"Not you!" Fury interjected "Other Stark... April."

April lifted her head and nodded "Yes sir."

Tony grimaced as if to say 'What? No fair!' but before he could open his mouth to protest, Fury offered his reasoning "Stealth is key to this mission, no offence Tony but your hardly first that comes to mind when we consider this..."

Tony admitted defeat with a silent shrug. Fury continued "I want you to go in there unnoticed, and continue to be throughout the mission... This is not a manhunt, we simply want to know who wanted the drive and for what reason. Sue Storm, I want your help to conceal the four of them whilst entering the premises."

Sue nodded and the team made there way to the jet.

****

As the five agents stepped out of the jet, Sue used her powers to bend light around the rest of the group, making them appear invisible. They managed to sneak inside the building un-noticed; there were security guards patrolling every corner of the warehouse, far too many for somewhere that had nothing to hide.

They made quick work of disabling all of the security camera's using Clint's exploding arrows; then decided to split up so that they could search more ground. Sue decided she would look around the basement, since she could turn invisible she wasn't in as much danger as the rest of the group so had offered to go alone while the others paired up. Clint and Natasha took the bottom floor, and Steve and April volunteered to search the top floor. 

As they tiptoed through the corridors, April stopped and turned to Steve "Are you ok? I mean, this had gotta be weird... Being thrown back into this."

Steve smiled "I appreciate the concern A, but Im fine... Really." Steve whispered

April smiled and gave a light nod. They continued a few steps further before a large explosion struck behind them, sending them both clattering to the floor. Steve took a moment to regain his bearings and then stood, hurriedly helping April up and leading her down the corridor. They ran through the warehouse narrowly dodging bullets and pieces of debris flying at them. As soon as they reached the nearest exit they heard Sue calling them both; she started to run towards them, but before she could reach the pair, the roof fell in, trapping all 3 of them.

Steve used all his strength to lift the concrete from on top of them. He took in his surroundings, the place looked like hell; large flames slowly crawling towards them, live electrical wires strung from the roof and a broken gas pipe adding extra, unwanted fumes to the already smoke ridden air. Sue struggled to lift a piece of the ceiling trapping her leg. Steve ran to free her "Are ya ok? Can you walk?" 

Sue nodded and breathed a quiet "Think so..." Her face then falling unto a frown "We need to find April."

Steve agreed and began to search the chaos. Him and Sue stumbled around the crumbling room looking for their teammate. Sue used a force field to try and contain the gas flowing from the pipe as she looked, only then noticing a still body behind it "Steve!" She coughed "I think I found her!"

Steve clambered over and lifted April from behind the pipe, "Come on... We need to get out of here!"

Steve and Sue made their way to the exit; Sue made them invisible, and the pair proceeded toward the jet with as much urgency as possible. As soon as they reached the jet Clint and Natasha were already safely on board, looking battered and bruised, but not too seriously injured. Sue dropped her powers and as soon as Clint saw them on board, he jumped in the cockpit of the jet "Thankgod, was beginning to think we were gonna have to leave without you!" He sighed "We need to get out of this war zone..."

Steve layed the unconscious April on the floor of the jet, before looking to Natasha for answers "What the hell was that!?"

Natasha shook her head and clenched her fist "Her brother!" She pointed at Sue "You need to keep him on a leash... He nearly killed us all!"

 "Johnny?" Sue furrowed her brow's "But, he wasn't supposed to be on this mission?"

"Precisely!" Natasha screamed.