Chapter 8: Note to self

Hellooooooo! :) how is everyone! hope you are all enjoying this fanfic! :)

“arghh what happened yesterday?” Nat stirs awake as I sip on my coffee.

“I don’t know, you tell me” I smile as she rolls out of bed and into the bathroom.

“where the hell are we?” she yells, as she starts the shower.

“in crown”

“ohh………. wait what?” she pops her head out of the bathroom door.

“long story!” I yell as I hop out of bed making my way to the mini kitchen.

Knock knock

“did you order room service Nat?” i questioned as I opened the door.

My eyes meet his plumped lips displaying his curved dimpled smile.

“hey” he says as I meet his gaze that were looking towards my bottom half. I then realize I was just in the concert t-shirt.

“Harry styles!” i yell, my eyes wide as I run to the bedroom to chuck my jeans on.

“haha sorry! Im a guy! What can I say? Also I thought you girls can use some lunch!” he yells as I walk back into the kitchen and give him a well deserve punch on the arm.

“lame excuse” i shook my head, his laughter filled the room as he pretends to have broken his arm from my punch. I couldn’t help but smile.

We sit opposite each other as I rummage through the bag of sandwiches and muffins he brought.

“so how are you?” breaking the silence, as I took a bite of my choc chip muffin.

“im good, how are you love?” he smiles and I blush. Dammit Ally keep it together.

“im good too” I smile. Awkward silence.

“what time did Niall and Sandy arrive last night?” I questioned

“ummm im pretty sure Niall said they got home about 4am” he leans his tone arms on the table as his head rest on top of his hands.

The table was small and short which allowed me to clearly take in Harrys features. His hair was pushed back with a green headband thingy, his forehead clear in view as a few pimples are starting to show, his eyes are so green, its like staring into very healthy grass patches. His nose had a tinge of pink as his cheeks matched it. His skin was a lovely natural tan colour, as his jaw stood out along with his gorgeous dimple. His lips always seemed full and kissable as I admire his whole face. He was flawless.

No matter what people say Harry Styles is one of the most flawless being I have ever met. It was all complemented by his smile; he was smiling brightly at me. His face set like he is about to ask me something serious.

“yes?” I ask as I finish the rest of my muffin.

“you got a little something here” he points to the right side of my cheek.

“where?” I questioned as I start rubbing my hand down my cheek.

“just there, its like chocolate” he points again and starts laughing

“are you playing jokes Harry?” I ask, giving him an angry look.

“no im being serious!” he states.

“here let me” he moves forwards as our faces are inches apart, I can smell the mint gum he had in his mouth as his green eyes stare intently at the apparent chocolate spot on my face. His thumb glides under the right corner of my mouth. Every bit of my skin he touched tingles as he continues to take it off. His face eases as he wipes his hand on his jeans.

“there all gone” he smiles brightly.

"so Ally i was...." he starts, looking down; rubbing the back of his neck.

“ahem”. Poor Harry was interrupted.

“Alison Grey! Who is this spunk?” Nat asks.  She always likes to embarrass me. I roll my eyes, as harry turns around.

“Hey you must be Natalie, are you feeling better from last night?” her eyes go wide, as her face turn pale. Her wet her dripping everywhere as she slowly cascades down to the floor.

Both harry and I rush to her.

“Nat are you ok?” I say shaking her.

She jumps up quickly, hitting our forehead together.

“owwwww! Natalie!!!!” I yell as rub my head and start laughing.

“Harry fucking styles! What?!” Nat yells as she stares from me to harry over and over again. I don’t think she even felt our foreheads collided.

She finally throws her arms around him embracing him in a tight hug as she brings him down to the ground. Harry awkwardly hugs her back and then quickly gets up, offering Natalie a hand.

I walk to the fridge, retrieving a water bottle to put on my forehead. I can hear Nat’s quick footsteps as she stands next to me.

“Ummmm! So how did this happen?!” she exclaims.

I look at her. Trying to come up with an answer, anything really. But I didn’t have any of that. Harry styles just wanted to see me? I didn’t have an explanation or I didn’t even know why he picked me.  I started to wander.

Note to self, ask Harry.

Chapter 8!!!!!! :)