Chapter 2: SoundCHECK

I got my soundcheck landyard and ticket before making my way towards the lockers to store my tote bag. I was already feeling intimidated by a few girls who were more dressed up than me as I stood in the line. But i just thought to myself that we are all directioners. I smiled as I saw a few little girls with creative shirts holding their mums hands. It was still half an hour before soundcheck starts.

I started texting everyone and making status on facebook making sure everyone knew what was happening. I was beyond excited that I couldn’t hold it in. I was so busy texting away that I didn’t notice the line moving. Each step I took was heavier then the last. My heart beat was going faster and faster, my palms were sweating and im pretty sure im shaking. After what seemed like forever, we were in the arena.

Thanks to nat bringing me early. I manage to get front row seats in soundcheck.

“ok folks, so no video and pictures are to be taken during the soundcheck. After this you will be lead to a room for refreshments. So whos ready for the boys? And whos got questions?” the mans voice boomed around the arena as all the girls cheered. A few minutes past by and more questions were listed down for the boys, I was looking around the arena, it was massive. The stage was huge and there was soo many seats. I looked up at the top corner of the room where I sat for the maroon 5 concert. That was an amazing concert, I thought smiling to myself.

I revert my eyes back to the man, then back to the stage. Something caught my eye. It was a person in the dark corner fixing a mic I think, his head was down so I couldn’t tell who it was. I squinted my eyes for a better look. His tight black jeans blended in with the dark surroundings, his black v neck exposing a tattooed chest. His arms were tanned and toned. My gaze was suddenly caught by his ship tattoo. My eyes grew wide as his curls flopped in front of his face. I raked my eyes down his body again, salivating a little. As I looked back up a smile was plastered on his face, as he pushed back his curls from his face.

My eyes caught his green eye gaze. His eyes like emerald gems glowing in the dark. Before I knew it he winked at me, flashing a signature dimpled smile. My heart melted, he was so beautiful….and wait did he just wink at me?! My smile grew wide but before I could start bragging about it a girl behind me squealed, telling her friend that Harry just winked at her as well.

Yeah you wish harry winked at you, my conscious laughed at me. I looked around and realized every girls gaze was towards this amazing human being.

“helloooo” his accent thick, sending shivers down my spine. His eyes seemed to be fixed onto mine but I’m sure it was my imagination.

My attention was drawn to the other boys who came on stage, It was then Niall who was wearing baggy sweatpants and a hoody, his blonde hair perfectly standing as his blue eyes scanned the arena, his mouth curving into a perfect smile.

“we are one direction! Thanks for having us tonight” his irish accent surrounded the arena.

 Then it was Zayn. His inked arms made me want to get more tattoo and his Perrie tattoo standed out beautifully. His baggy jeans hanged low and his batman tshirt just touched the top of it. His black stubble on his face made him look so mature along with his plain black hair, I do wish he had his blonde tip still there though! Next was louis who was literally skipping on stage! He always managed to make me laugh. His brown khakis were complimented with his white and blue-stripped shirt as he smiled and waved to everyone.

My gaze was Suddenly drawn to my absolute favorite Liam James Payne! I stood up as soon as my brown eyes met his brown eyes, his plain white singlet hugging his body perfectly and his jeans hanged low enough to get a glimpse of his red boxers, his brown hair was pushed to the side and his beautiful smile was on display. He was perfect like literally perfect; I was in awe as I just stared at Liam!

His accent was beautiful as he spoke in the microphone.

“liam!” I yelled, it was a kind of adrenaline thing, otherwise i wouldnt have had the courage to do it! but he noticed!

 He gladly waved and said "hi love" can I just die like literally just die cause in sure I'm in heaven with Liam Payne! The way he said love was perfect! Imagine him whispering that into your ear at night. OMG. I’d die!

They sang little things then teenage dirtbag and then answered questions, my eyes were fixed on Liam; how he smiled and joked around, how his laugh was like hearing angels. But before I knew it they were saying goodbye and we were lead outside to another room.

THIS WAS THE BEST NIGHT EVER

chapter 2! come on guys help out a friend and spread the word! i want to see if its worth continuing! much love xx