Chapter 7: Allura

Harry guided me back to where the car was parked, meeting Niall and Sandy who were chatting

"Geez girls really do take forever" Naill said laughing

"I'm sorry!!" I shot him an apologetic smile.

We started to walk, I cursed myself for not bringing a jacket as we left the gated entrance. The melbourne breeze was not strong but it was definitely chilly and colder then this afternoon.

I crossed my arms against my chest.

"Here" before I could protest Harry hung his jacket on my shoulders, his scent filling the air. I slipped my arms through and hugged it closely to my body

"Thank you" I hadn't even noticed Harry gotten change, maybe he decided to while I was in the bathroom, same jeans, same shoes but just had a buttoned down black top and a suit jacket which he have to me.

It was a 10min easy walk to Allura, luckily the boys weren't spotted by anyone. Lights shot out if the door as the music was blaring out of the building.

There was no line since it was a Wednesday so we got in easily, it wasnt too crowded but there was a fair few people. Niall and sandy went to get our drinks as I lead Harry to a table that we normally sat at, after scanning the room 3 times and no sign of Natalie or Luke or Dylan, I texted her.

To-Nat

where are you?

When I scan the room once more I spotted her by the corner of the bar with random guys and girls, but I do see a familiar brown and black head, Luke and Dylan.

"Hey! My friends are just there I'm going to grab them" I yelled over the music to Harry as soon as niall and sandy walk towards our table with drinks.

As I walked closer to the bar, I noticed Natalie's head was against the table, great she's passed out.

"Alison! About time!" Dylan yelled as he hugged me

"Why would you let her drink so much?!" I yelled back to him as we pulled away.

"She said she was fine!" He retorted

"Hello beautiful!" Before all my worries started they went away for a split second as soon as Luke hugged me.

"Hey" I said as we pulled away, his brown eyes were staring at me as he smiled

"Natalie!" I yelled tearing my gaze from Luke as I'm pretty sure ill melt in his arms.

Her head shot up!

"Alisonnnnnnnnm! My love, my breasttttt fwendd I loveeee youuu sooo muchh" she yelled as she threw her arms over me.

"Hey! I think it's time to go don't you think so?" I ask her