Chapter 3: Random note

My nostrils were filled with the scent of food and I began to salivate, I literally starved myself; not really but I was so excited I couldn’t eat anything during the day. We were given a concert book and I went straight for the sausage rolls and meat pies. I gathered up a plateful of food and a bottle of apple juice before setting myself on the floor. I chose a meat pie for my first victim of food, as I was putting it in my mouth someone tapped me on the shoulder; I turned around as I bit into the meat pie. A tall and very built man was standing over me, he had a security landyard around his neck, I smiled at him wondering what he wanted, with no facial expression he handed me a folded paper.

Okkkkk I thought.

After swallowing and nearly choking on my meatpie I muttered a thank you and put the piece of paper in my back pocket. It must have fallen out if my pocket I thought. There is heaps of shit in all my jean pockets.

I finished the last of my food and drank some of my apple juice as I start to read through the concert booklet. I was staring at a picture of Liam and the way he was smiling made my heart flutter, he looked like an angel; a perfect angel with a huge heart, a beautiful smile and a very hot body.

"Ok you may now enter the arena again" the man spoke through a loud speaker causing me to jump. I closed my book and made my way to the doors, there was so many people or should I say girls lining up now, chatting to their friends and getting all excited, there was heaps of posters and lots of people wore shirts they made which I thought was awesome. There were mums and girls ranging from 10 to probs my age but they all had one thing in common that I didn't and it was they had friends. I sighed knowing most of my friends were into rock, RnB but not pop and definitely not in boybands!

I read my ticket as soon as I was in the warm arena again, door 8. After buying another shirt and a bracelet i made my way to door 8.

5....6....7....8 aha there it is. I climbed down a bunch of stairs before walking on the floor section to row 2 seat 23. I made myself comfortable knowing they had still a side act until the actual concert. I'm pretty sure it was a band called 5SOS which I have never heard before. I pulled out my phone realizing there was 3 messages.

From-Nat

OMG luke is looking super cute tonight!! He is looking for you ;) ditch the concert and come here now!

I rolled my eyes and giggled to myself. Natalie was kind of seeing Dylan I think, I honestly don't know what their relationship is! But anyway Luke is a very cute guy I work with and he happens to be mates with Dylan. We have talked at a few parties and been on a few dates, nothing's official but I like him.

From-Luke

Have fun at the concert, see you at Allura beautiful!

My heart swelled.

From-Nat

So you leaving the concet or what women?

I laughed again.

To-Nat

I am not leaving the 1D concert you douchebag! This ticket was $400!! Say hi to Luke for me though and I'll see you both at Allura! Handle your drinks nat! X

To-Luke

Thanks, see you then! ;) xx

The lights started to dim for the side act, I was pretty excited to see these guys cause from what I heard they are awesome!

--

“Thank you we are 5SOS!”

I sat in my seat again they were amazing all their songs were catchy and the fact they are aussie made it more amazing. Mental note to self start researching these guys!

It was another half an hour before the actual concert, there were people circling the arena selling glow sticks, I stopped one of them to buy one.

"That's $10 thank you"

I reached for my back pocket to grab the $50 but also grabbed the note that was handed to me earlier. I paid the women. And return the change in my pocket.

I opened the note.

Hey, meet after the concert?

Contact me on 046729018 and I'll tell you where.