Warrior assessment

It was two weeks before Beaverpaw's final assessment. Rosepetal was working him extra hard. Beaverpaw woke up to the sound of Rosepetal saying "Wake up Beaverpaw, time to train."

"But it's not even dawn yet."

"You want to become a warrior, Right?"

"Yes..." Beaverpaw mumbled.

"Then lets gets training."

They walked into the clearing and then Rosepetal said "Beaverpaw, you need to climb up the tree then jump off a branch then land on my back.

"What, why?"

"Bramblestar's orders. Are you really going to question your leader?"

"No." Beaverpaw climbed the tree and then tried to balance on a branch. When he was balanced he aimed a Rosepeatal's back then he leaped on her back.

Rosepetal dodged Beaverpaw. Beaverpaw fell on his foot. "OW." he gasped in pain.

"Get back up. Do it again."

"But it hurts."

"DO IT AGAIN."

Baverpaw nodded and did it again. The pain so hurt so badly. He jump again. He fall on the same foot because Rosepetal moved to the left. And he did it again, and again, and again. Finally he said, "I can't do this anymore, I don't care what Bramblestar says, I DON'T CARE." Beaverpaw limped back to clan. "Dovewing, I need to talk to you."

"Sure."

"A fell on my foot, but Rosepetal keep making me train..'

"Let's go to Jayfeather."

They walked over to the medicine den. "What can I do for you?" Leafpool greeted.

"I was in training,I jumped off a tree and fell on my foot, then I did it again, and again, and again."

"Let me see it." Leafpool looked at his foot. "You have a dislocated foot. You should stay in this den to rest your foot. Also, I'm going to tell Bramblestar to change your mentor. Dovewing, can you tell him."

"OK"

A few minutes later...

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the high-rock. Beaverpaw is in the medicine den beeaus f hard training and a mentor who kept training him, even if he got hurt. So I'm changing his mentor to Mousewhisker."

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the high rock for a clan meeting. Beaverpaw is in the medicine cat den due to training and his mentor, Rosepetal. Rosepetal will not be his mentor, Mousewhisker will." Rosepetal grunted as Bramblestar went on. "Beaverpaw will continue training next week."

TWO WEEKS LATER...

"Beverpaw, time to have our final assessment!" Strikepaw was bouncing up and down.

"OK." Mouserwhisker, Blossomfall, Snowtuft, Millie, Dewnose, Berrynose, and Bramblestar all waiting for their apprentices.

"OK, lets pair up. Strikepaw with Deerpaw, Darkpaw with Shinepaw, Fawnpaw, Snowpaw and Beaverpaw. Strikepaw and Deerpaw, go near the WindClan border, Darkpaw and Shinepaw, near the ShadowClan border, Fawnpaw, Snowpaw and Beaverpaw at the hollow." Bramblestar said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three groups came back with loads of prey. Strikepaw and Deerpaw came back with a sparrow, five mice and two squrriels. Darkpaw and Shinepaw came with three rabbits and two mice. Beaverpaw, Snowpaw and Fawnpaw came back with two thrushes, three mice, a squirrel and a black bird.

"Great job everyone." Mousewhiser's glaced around the pairs, his eyes lingering on Fawnpaw's group. 

"I think you guys are ready for your warrior names!" exclaimed Dewnose.

"YAY!" the apprentices shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All cat old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the  high rock for  a clan meeting. Seven cats are getting their warrior names. Beaverpaw, Strikepaw, Snowpaw, Deerpaw, Fawnpaw and Darkpaw."Beaverpaw will you follow the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?

"I do."

"Then there forth you name will be Beavertail."

"Darkpaw will you follow the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?

"I do."

"Then there forth you name will be Darkpelt."

"Snowpaw will you follow the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?

"I do."

"Then there forth you name will be Snowdawn."

"Strikepaw will you follow the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?"

"I do."

"Then there forth you name will be Strikeclaw."

"Deerpaw will you follow the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?

"I do."

"Then there forth you name will be Deerspot."

"Fawnpaw will you follow the warrior code even at the cost of you life."

"I do."

"Then there forth you name will be Fawnstripe."

"Shinepaw will you follow the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?

"I do."

"Then there forth you name will be Shinefoot."

The clan chanted their name, Beavertail noticed that Shellpaw was screaming his name at the top of her voice. Shes pretty Beavertail thought She just trying to be nice, probably. Strikeclaw was right next to him thinking I think I like Sweetpaw, but dose she like me?