Lilyheart and Skycloud's POV

Lilyheart's POV

Lilyheart was sharing a thrush with Dewnosse when Snowbush walked up to her, "Lilyheart I need to talk to you."

"OK." Lilyheart touched noses with Dewnose then turned to Snowbush, "Coming." Whne they got to the forest Lilyheart asked, "So... what did you want to talk about?"

"Why did you choose Dewnose over me. All the she-cats have huge crushes on me but your the only one I want."

"Well... I choose Dewnose he's sweet, caring, loving, and the most reliable cat I know. Find another she-cat, it looks like Hollytuft is tail over claws for you. Can't you just look over me for a second and look at all the other cats that are mooning over you. I ALREADY HAVE A MATE, HIS NAME IS DEWNOSE, YOU ARE NOT MY --- " She got cut off by a moan she let slip out, "Kits-Coming-Jayfeather-Now."

"No." there was an evil glint in Snowbush's eyes.

Luckily there was a border patrol. "What is going on here?" asked Bramblestar.

"Kits-Snowbush-Won't-Help-Jayfeather-HELP!"

"Lionblaze, get Jayfeather, Cloudtail get Dewnose and Snowbush we'll talk about this later." Lionblaze and Cloutaill nodded. Snowbush just stared blankly at Bramblestar. Lionblaze came rushing back with Jayfeather, he had some wet moss and a stick.

"Deep breaths," Jayfeather soothed Lilyheart. The first kit was an all white she-kit but with a chip in her ear. The next kit was a all light brown tom with darker flecks of dark brown. There was a all gray she-kit who came out with her eyes open, his eyes were light blue. There was another she-kit with white fur.

Dewnose who was walking closer to Lilyheart white glaring at Snowbush, "Are you OK love?" Dewnose kept licking around her ears.

"I'm fine, if you don't count Snowbush." Lilyheart said thrusting her muzzle toward him. She sighed, "Lets name the kits. The white she-kit with the chipped ear, Frostedkit (Frostedtail), and the other white she-kit that looks like her sister but without the chipped ear, Rosekit (Rosewish)."

"The brown tom should be Mudkit (Mudear), and the gray she-kit Pebblekit (Pebblefeather)."

"I was thinking Stonekit(Stonewhisker) for her,"

"Well then Stonekit it is." Dewnose declared.

But Lilyheart shook her heard, "No it should be Pebblekit, you choose the name. This your kit too. Now help me carry the kits back to the nursery. I'll take Mudkit and Rosekit. You take Pebblekit and Frostedkit.

When they got to the camp Ambermoon, Lilyheart's foster sister, came running up to her. "I heard the great and the bad news. What did you name them and hom many?"

"We have four kits, Mudkit a tom and Frostedkit, Rosekit, Pebblekit all she-kits."

"Thats' great!" Ambermoon exsclaimed. "I'm so happy for you!" she looked at Lilyheart then Dewnose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skycloud's POV

From the nursery Skycloud saw Jayfeather leave the camp to collect some herbs with Leafpool so there weren't any medicine cats in the camp at the moment. Skycloud started crying out of nowhere, but it wasn't really out of nowhere , she felt pain under her tail, spine and in her stomach. She was moaning. Jayfeather heard the echo through the trees. The last thing Skycloud saw was Rainfur, Jayfeather and Leafpool rushing up to the nursery before Skycloud felt her eyes close.

Skycloud woke up drowsily to the sound of cats crowding her. When she opened her eyes she saw two kits suckling at her belly. "Are you OK love?" Rainfur rushed up to Skycloud.

"I - I'm fine." She stammered.

"Well, what do you want to name them?"

"Well... I think the white tom with the brown stripes Eaglekit (Eaglewing)."

"The light gray tom Snakekit (Snakeleg) because he looks like a Snake squirming around you belly. By the way, one of your kits came. Do you want to see her?"

"Yes." When Rainfur brought a small white black she-kit, Skycloud started crying. "It's going to be OK sweetie!" Rainfur comforted Skycloud.

"I lost two of my sisters and now my own kit. I want to name her Heartkit (Heartwish) because even though she's dead, I still love her with all my heart."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Skycloud was kitting, this is...

Rainfur's POV

"Hey mouse-brain get your tail off my back." Rainfur conplained to Blazefire.

At that moment Rainfur heard a shriek from the nursery. He ran to the nursery at the same time as Jayfeather. But, when Jayfeather and Rainfur got to the nursery Skycloud was clos ing her eyes. "DO SOMETHING, JUST DON'T STAND THERE."

At once Jayfeather started to help Skycloud kit. The first kit was a black and whitekit but she didn't make it, she died before she took her first breath. The second kit was a gray tom who was squirming alot. The last kit was a white tom. When Skycloud was done kitting, she started to moan, Rainfur said "Are you OK my love?"

ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1