The Spotted Sky, Moon and Sun

A week later...

Bumblestripe told Jayfeather "The kits are coming!"

"This isn't a great time. I don't have the best supplies to help with the kitting" Jayfeather mumbled. Bumblestripe rolled his eyes. When Jayfeather got to the nursery(made out of wood in the rabbit hole.) Dovewing was already kitting with Briarlight close beside her soothing her. (Yes, in my  story Briarlight can walk) When the first kit came out it was a white  she-cat with gray spots. Jayfeather nipped the sack open and gave it to Bumblestripe to lick and then placed it down at Dovewing's belly to drink milk. 

"Just breathe" Cinderheart soothed, who was now in the nursery suckling 4 new-born kits. (Redkit (Red-eye)-Tom, Dotkit (Dotspot) -  She-kit, Rainkit-Rainfur)-Tom and Blazekit (Blazefire)- Tom. They are a week old.)

The next kit was a blue-ish-gray-ish she-cat and was given to Briarlight to lick. "I must of missed two  kits when I was feeling around, you're going to have two more" when the kit came out it was a she-cat with a shiney pelt with white spots.  There was one more a yellow kit she-cat.  

When Bumblestripe came in she said "You have four new daughters. What should we name them?"

"Well I think the kit that looks like Ivypool but with MANY white spots Spottedkit(Spottedwhite) and the gray kit with those spots Moonkit(Moonspot) and the one that has that yellow pelt Sunkit(Sunpool)" He let the last kit to name for Dovewing.

"And the Blue-Gray kit Skykit(Skycloud)" she finished.

"Welcome to ThunderClan my sisters" Bumblestripe and Dovewing turned around and they saw there kits standing in the door way. Lightkit walked up to Dovewing and pressed against Dovewing and Lightkit's  siblings followed.