3. Breakfast Mishap

I opened my eyes and frowned when I realized I woke up to an empty bed, that immediately turned into a smile when the smell of food cooking floated into the room Justin & I shared. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply bringing the mouthwatering scent deep into my lungs.

I crawled out of bed and went into the bathroom to freshen up when I heard "shit!" and I quickly tip-toed down the hall to see smoke clouding the kitchen and Justin filling a pot full of water.

"Oh, goodness Justin. What did you do?" I questioned jokingly. "Um, I had a little mishap." He turned the water off and walked up to me wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Do you just want to go out and get pancakes instead?"

"That sounds a lot better than doing this and killing the both of us." he chuckled.

"Well let's clean this mess up and then we can go get ready." He released his arms from my body and went and grabbed some cleaning spray while I grabbed the cleaning towels.

After we cleaned the mess up I walked up to Justin and leaned my head on his chest. "You know, we could save water and shower together." I already knew Justin was smirking and I just slapped him lightly on the arm.

"Justin!!.... I thought you'd never ask..." I winked and grabbed his wrist pulling him up the stairs behind me dragging him into the bathroom.

After we got in there he took and complete control. He pushed me against the sink and smashed his soft plump lips against mine and I felt a moan in the back of my throat. I let it out when he slid his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance and he smirked against my lips while slowly closing the door behind us. I already knew, that this wasn't going to be a normal shower.