1. Sweet Surprise

I had been waiting on Justin's couch patiently for him to get home. I was planning to surprise him with a nice dinner cooked and possibly a nice evening of us cuddling or maybe even something just a bit steamier...

It was now 7:00 and I was expecting him here by 6:00 as he usually is. I began to grow impatient and soon I got to the point where I wasn't sure whether or not to go ahead and eat my dinner and just place his in the oven.

Being the kind person I am, I decided to place mine in the oven along with his and just continue to wait on the couch impatiently. I began to worry around 7:15 because I wasn't sure whether he was alright or not, then again he could have made plans with the guys, since he didn't know I was doing this.

Finally, around 7:30, he showed up, slightly exhausted and when he saw me his face automatically lit up. "Y/N!" He ran up to me and pulled me in for a hug, pecking my lips repeatedly as if it'd been forever since he'd last seen me.

"Hi, baby. I made you some dinner, if you're hungry. I figured you probably made plans with the guys tonight since you're later than normal." I walked to the oven and pulled out the plates which held the meals I made on them.

"No baby, I was at the studio for a little longer tonight. I'm making something extremely special for valentines day coming up, just for you baby." He grabbed a fork and started to dive into the food I made. "Woah, this is so good Y/N. I love it." I slightly blushed then kissed his cheek. "Well thank you, Mr. Bieber. And I'm very excited to hear what you have that's 'extremely special and just for me'."

"You'll love it, boo. I promise." he replied with a smirk that always turned me on. I slightly bit my lip trying not to show the sudden craving I had for him, but I must've been bad at hiding it, because then he slowly and seductively pulled me closer to him and began kissing on my neck. He lightly tongued as he left hot wet kisses all over my neck up to my jaw, where he soon met my lips. I granted him immediate entrance then he grabbed me by my ass, and carried me up to our bedroom never breaking the lock, preparing for a sweet, memorable night.

---------------------------------------------
I hope you liked it, my first imagine ever actually. Please comment with what you think, it'd mean a lot! (Rudeness is not accepted your BS is something the world does not need(: )