2. Pool Time

before i begin, Y/CN means "Your Child's Name"

---------------------------------------------
I was sitting on the sofa with my husband Justin and my daughter Y/CN. We were flipping through channels on the TV, and Y/CN and I both were visibly bored out of our minds. "Can we go play in the poooollll?" whined Y/CN. Justin and I both chuckled and I replied "Of course, sweetie. Go get your bathing suit on!" "OK!" she squealed and ran up the stairs to her room. I then focused my attention on Justin. "Babe, do you want to join us?" "I might join you in a few, I'm sort of tired right now though. But go have some fun with Y/CN for a while so maybe she'll stop complaining." I giggled and he threw me a very sexy wink and slapped my butt. "Justin!" I jumped. "Go, she's waiting." He smirked. "Naughty, naughty Bieber." I mumbled to myself.

We were now out back at our home pool, and I was lounging reading my magazines while Y/CN was playing in her little pool. "Mommyyyyyy!!" called our daughter. "Yes, dear?" I replied back with a smile. "Watch me, I can swim all the way to there!" she pointed to the other side of the 2 foot deep kiddy pool she was playing in. "Really? Let me see!"
She began to swim across when suddenly I heard Justin yell "Goooo Y/CN!!"

I smiled and looked up from the pool to see Justin standing shirtless with a beer in one hand and his phone in the other. "Oh, so you did decide to come?" I said with a small smirk. "Yeah, I figured if I have time to spend with my family I should." "Well that's great, babe. I love youuu" I cooed. "Ha, I love you too Y/N." He kissed me on the cheek. "Daddy, mommy, come get in with me! I'm bored!" Justin and I exchanged looks and I jumped up immediately and said "Last one in is a rotten egg!"

We all began to laugh and I barely beat Justin to the pool. We spent the rest of our afternoon enjoying family time while getting a nice tan too.

---------------------------------------------
Omg. My second imagine! I hope you enjoyed, I'm getting better! I'm taking advice from my favorite writers, to try and get a nice descriptive story. Advice would help, as long as it's not rude. I'm only a beginner! Thank you!