Big huge timeskip

Lucy's POV

I walked down the halls of the castle and I entered the ball room. There I saw...Ace and Lisanna...making out.

I stood there shocked and went up to Ace and slapped him. I yelled "I thought you loved me Ace!!!! But guess not, I see you love Lisanna."

"Don't say that about Lisanna! She's great, beautiful, and smart! She's everything, but you!"

"Yeah, slut, get out" lisanna said as she put her hands in Ace's chest.

"I love Lisanna! Not you Lucy!"

I ran away from there crying.
---
No One's POV

Lucy looked towards a random direction and said "APRIL FOOLS!!!"
---
A/N

Happy April 1st guys! Luckily my bro didn't prank me today...er...I mean yet. So, yeah i was like, I should do something for April Fools day today and I was like do this...thing. Well, hopefully you fell for it...though...this chapter didn't make sense. First, how did lisanna get here? Second why would I EVER do a lisannaxAce? Third the chapter doesn't even fit with the plot. And fourthly...I dunno...why ask me?

Anyways, I might not update soon, I literally just came back from W...song know how to spell it actually...but I came back from a road trip and I have a huge headache, runny nose, and sore throat. Probably should be on my phone...whatever.

Well bye~ and happy April Fools!!!!