Going To Sea

"Hey-"
*sees an angry group of people*
*Slowly starts to turn around*
*angry people turn to look at me*
"Er..." *quickly runs away*
Bystanders: wtf
*people chasing me around*
*me screaming sorry*
.
.
.
Welp, sorry guys for not updating in like ages but, well, like sorry a gazillion times over
Please don't kill me guys please I'm too young to die, so please don't kill me, please!
On another note, please enjoy the chapter 😊
------------------------

Lucy's POV

I woke up and stretched, then I remembered today was the day Ace was going to set sail. I'm kinda sad...I remember all the good times...

Flashback
(When Lucy was about 7)

"Hey Luigi! Wanna play with me?"

"It's Lucy! Not Luigi! L-U-C-Y!"

"Oh, well Luigi, wanna play with me?"

I sighed and shook my head.

"Hey, Lucy"

"Yeah Ace?"

"C-c-can I call you L-luce?" He said that with a blush on his face.

"U-um sure" By now I'm blushing really hard right now.

"You liiiiiike each other!" Luffy said with a cheeky grin.

"N-no we don't" we both said together.

We looked at each other, blushed, then turned the opposite direction still blushing.

Another flashback
(When Lucy was about 14)

Ace and Luffy had their foreheads together(like Natsu and Gray) and were yelling at each other. I came down to see the commotion. I tried to split them apart, but somehow, I ended up falling, then grabbing onto Ace and we fell...with our lips together...kissing. The worst part is that Gramps(Garp) saw. He said "Ah, young love." Then walked away, but not before saying, "Don't take it too far, you're too young to be doing that stuff!"

Last Flashback
(When Lucy was about 16)

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Lucy/Luigi/Luce! Happy birthday to you!" I was so happy, today was my sweet sixteen! I was finally sixteen! We played games and stuff, but then...we played truth or dare.

"Truth or Dare Luigi?"

I knew if I picked truth, they would've asked me if I liked Ace, so I picked dare
"Alright then, I dare you, to play seven minutes in heaven with...ACE!"

I was blushing so hard, but I had to do it, so me and Ace walked in the closet.

"So, um...are we like supposed to k-k-kiss?"

"U-uh yeah..."

Then we started leaning towards each other and we kissed! (I don't know what kisses feel like so like don't hate in me if this starts getting weird Kay) Ace started to deepen the kiss and he forced his tounge inside my mouth. Then his hand slipped under my shirt, but before it could go any further, the door was opened. Then I heard "What is this! Why is my daughter with a boy and they're k-kissing!"

We both pulled away and I saw Acno. I was having mixed emotions, embarrassed cause he caught us kissing and happiness cause he's here. So I said the most stupidest thing ever "Hi"

"That's all you have to say to me after kissing that boy!"

Before I could answer he said "Not even a hug?" Then he cries anime tears.

I run up to him and give him a huge hug and say "Hello Daddy!"

He smiles and says "Happy birthday Lucy"

Then he looks over at Ace and sternly looks at him and says "You better not break her heart"

"B-b-but we're not dating!" We both say as we were blushing madly.

"Suuuure you say that now."

We blushed even harder, then I bonked Acno on the head and said "S-S-shut up" and looked away.

Flashback End

Those were the times, but unfortunately, now Ace has to go set sail.

But! It's fine cause I'll be setting sail next year and hopefully we will meet up then!

Time skip brought to you by *drumroll please* ROUGE TWERKING! This idea was inspired by the lovely LilliaMillie2
(They are at the docks)

Luffy went up to Ace and said (btw I have no idea what actually happened, but just go with it please) "I'm definitely going to become the Pirate King! And come find you again! Along with Luigi!"

Then he started crying, really hard.

I came up to him and said "Bye Ace, hope we meet again sometime, and when we do...I need to tell you something, Kay, so don't die on me before we see each other again you got that." I put my hand towards my eyes to try to stop crying. While I was crying I said to Ace "Just make sure you don't die, Kay" then I covered my face so nobody could see me crying. When everybody was finished with their goodbyes, he...set sail. I screamed after Ace and said "Good Luck Ace!" He grinned and shouted "Thanks and bye Luce!" We smiled at each other and I felt my heart beat out of my chest when he smiled at me.

--------------
A/N

Welp, hope I made you guys cry! Oh yeah and if you ant either yourself or one of you're characters to be in the story, somehow contact me, like PMing me or commenting it. Oh yeah and tell me if you want your oc to be apart of Lucy's crew, Luffy's crew or somewhere else. Or you could just fill out the "form" below
Name:
Age:
Power(s):
Gender:
Crew(may or may not be in a crew):
Appearance(eye color, hair color, hair style, skin color, scars, etc.):
Cloths style(green dress, blue crop-top, etc.):
Other things i might need to know:
Yeah, I think that's it, it SHOULD be. Well, bye guys! Vote, comment, and shiz like that 😙 ~bye bye