Acnologia?!?!?!

Recap:
So I walked out my old apartment, and I went to the forest to find a cave to rest in, when I found one, I lied down and fell asleep.
Recap: End

I yawned and stretched. I looked around inspecting the cave I found. It was pretty big, maybe it could fit a dragon in it. That's how big it was it was gigantic also it seemed like someone or something was living here before...
.
.
.
.
"Roar!!!!!"
What was that!!!!!! Oh no it sounded like a dragon!!!!! Crap am I going to die right now because I think that that was an actual dragon crap!!
Then I heard gigantic footsteps (A/N wait can you hear the size of a footprint? Oh well).
Then out came a dragon, he, I think it was a he, looked really big like 20 feet wide and like 45 feet tall!!!!! Dang! I'm going to die!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to die young!!!!

L for Lucy and A for Mysterious dragon...(note the sarcasm)

A= The dragon came up to me and said "What are you doing here human?!?!?!?!?"

L= U-u-um I ran away from my guild and I moved out of my apartment so they couldn't find me and um found this cave and I fell asleep...

A= Oh that's sad, but I'm a heartless dragon, so get out...NOW! GO. NOW!

.

.

.

JK he didn't say that

A= Hm...alright human, then do you want me to teach you in my magic?

L= *gasp* Of course I would, but a few questions what's your magic?

A= It's all of the magics in the world

.

.

.

L= NANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A= Ow!!! Shut up human! I have sensitive hearing!

L= Anyways, another questions...what's your name?

A= Hehehe, well, don't get to freaked out, it's...Acnologia(?right?)

L= *gasp*

A= *sigh* I won't hurt you human, but I'm feeling a little remorseful, so I'll train you in my magic.

L= Wait...you mean all the magic in the world?

A= No of course not, because that isn't my magic/magics...

L= Wait! Your serious!!!!!!!!!

A= No, I'm not, you know, I'm totally offering it to you to mess around with you. Of course I'm serious, if I wasn't I would NEVER even offer this, it's too important.

L= Oh...okay...

A= Now, I will train you in my magic, but be warned you will turn immortal and you mate will too. The training will make you want to die, but if your strong enough you'll complete it. Oh yeah and there's a side-affect...your appearance and personality will change.

L= Okay...that seems...cool?...I guess?...whatever, I'll go get ready now.

A/N

Okay, so this was a really short chapter sorry, but it'll get interesting later on, or like in the next 2 chapters...maybe...yeah. Oh yeah and don't forget to like and comment, make sure you comment because well, I like what people think about my story, and don't be afraid to say any suggestions or stuff...well Bye!

A Fallen Fairy Goes To The Grandlineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें