Filler Chapter, Sorry

Hey guys this is just a filler chapter cause I'm still working on stuff about the new OC's oh and if you still have an oc, I'll accept it. Look at the previous chapter for the info and also I forgot to put this in in the previous chapter, but let me know if you want your oc to be in Lucy's crew or not.

Onwards to the story...sorta
---
Lucy's POV
(On the Whitebeard pirate's ship)

I laughed at the joke that Marco made.

"Hey Lucy, I need to talk to you, alone"

"Hey Ace and sure, lets go to your room"

At Ace's room

"So, what'd you want to talk to me about?"

"Um...well" Ace was shuffling his feet. Looking anywhere besides my face.

"I...I..." Ace was blushing like a tomato

"Just spit it out." I said, a little anxious/nervous about what he was gonna tell me.

"Ilikeyoualot" Ace said really fast, like really really fast.

"What?"

Ace literally looked like a human tomato. He was blushing, a lot. He took a deep breath and said "I like you a lot Lucy. I know this'll sound really cheesy, but it was love at first sight. When you walked in the door, I was in love with you. I've been in love with you ever since. So *takes a deep breath* will you be my girlfriend?"

I gasped. And just stared at him.

"Is...is that a...no?" Ace looked really depressed.

"No! Of course not. I was just surprised. And um" I was also blushing like a red hot pepper.

"I like you too. And yes, I'll be your girlfriend."

Ace did a little happy dance with his hands in the air and him spinning around.

"Yes! Lucy likes me too!"

He came really close to my face and kissed me.

We pulled away from each other.

We were both blushing really bad.

He kissed me again and it got more heated.

Then we did it that night.

Extra

Marco's POV

What is taking Lucy and Ace so long?!

Wait...what's that noise?

Is that...moaning?
.
.
.
Processing
.
.
.
Processing
.
.
.
Processing
.
.
.
Omfg are they doing...it?! Well, I knew they liked each other, so I'm not surprised, but seriously. They had to be this loud?! Quite down people. But, I'm happy for them.

A/N

Hey guys, hope that the April Fools chapter fooled you guys 😊

This was just a filler chapter, not apart of the plot. Um really sorry for not updating in sooooooo long, I'm really sorry.

Well, guess that's all I have for you guys, oh! But if you guys still have other OC's then, I'll use them. Oh and mention if they're just gonna meet Lucy or if they're gonna just be a civilian or a pirate, but doesn't join Lucy's crew.

Thank you guys for all the support.

Bye bye~