last chapter

( gonna continue with the smut!)

He worked his tongue into the small opening and licked and sucked at the small ring of muscles, feeling them loosen while Eren gripped onto his hair and his face was flushed, and Levi could only imagine that the lower skin of his lip was being bitten down on.

"Levi...." The boy was calling for him and the man couldn't wait any longer; combining the heat radiating from the boy and himself made him horny as hell and he needed to be inside of him. Period.

Yanking his face away, he gripped Eren steadily by the hips after leaving his clothes somewhere and pressed his mouth tenderly to his before easing himself in. The tight heat enveloping his dick caused him to groan and he pushed himself all the way inside the young boy's entrance. Eren panted loudly and rolled his hips forwards as the man felt his hole seem to suck him even further in, earning a soft cry from the boy.

"What a good little boy..."

He started to move roughly and moaned in between breaths. Eren joined him and both of their bodies were rocking together as one with Levi leaving sloppy kisses down Eren's neck and the boy crying out each time he was slammed harshly into. They soon both came heavily, Eren's seed splattering onto Levi's chest and his own and Levi's release shooting deep into his lover's figure.

They were now one. And nothing would ever take them away from each other.

He pulled away to gaze into his eyes, his hand moving to cup his cheek.

He never would have guessed it would have ended up like this.

But he was so glad that it had.

~ending~
Hey ereri fans
I've started a new story. It's called: human punching bag.
I would be happy if u guys checked it out!😀
I hope you all enjoyed this story!

Xx autor-chan

Ps. Aot season 2 is awesome!!