Chapter 3

''Tch.'' He spat on her corpse and took a moment to reflect on Petra. She was honestly the only one besides Eren who hadn't annoyed him, and he was glad she had died sooner so she wouldn't have to suffer the same fate as her comrades. Then again, she would have been the first to ask questions about his altered behavior and possibly stumble across Mikasa's corpse....she would have been needed to keep quiet.

He finally stopped in front of a hunched over form and knelt down, gently taking the figure's chin in his fingers to gaze into a concotion gorgeous jade and amber irises.

Eren Jaeger's petrified and unbelievably shocked expression reflected in Levi's stone cold gaze and he wanted to run, wanted to flee, but he stayed...being that Levi had tied his hands and legs together. ''Jaeger...'' The cold emotionless tone reached his ears and a hand had cupped the side of his face tenderly. ''...It's okay. No one will be able to hurt you now. They won't be able to separate us. Ever. You're fine, you're safe..''

A finger was brushed up against Eren's cheek and the ropes fell away from his bound limbs as the Corporal cut him loose to take him into his arms and pull the boy close.

Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Hanji, and the rest of his friends and comrades had tragically met their ends by the hands of Humanity's Strongest, and the boy couldn't stop shaking uncontrollably as he waited for his turn to feel the cool blade to slice into the nape of his neck or wherever Levi would have preferred to strike.

He had heard stories from Hanji and Petra about how sadistically creative Levi could be when he was moving on for the kill.

Eren's eyes remained open wide and a single tear gathered underneath his eyelid and streamed down his cheek. He jerked his head downwards.

As if he could read his thoughts, the man gently tilted his head back up and wiped away his tears with his slender fingertips.

''Shut up, you idiot. I'm not going to kill you. You're too valuable for me to end your life. You're the only one I care about in this shitty world. I want you. I crave you..but for now...just a taste of your lips..."

A pair of lips suddenly crashed against the brunette's in a rough kiss which made Eren want to cry out and pull away, but didn't as he felt Levi's teeth bite harshly into his lip to almost seemingly tear his mouth open.

Eren tasted sweet as honey, and fear..he tasted fearful like a rabbit anticipating to flee from danger. It almost released a laugh from Levi; What danger? There was none...not anymore.

The strong scent of blood in the air was making the boy dizzy and he instinctively clung to Levi and started to kiss back, shivering as he felt the superior officer's tongue brush up against his trembling lips.

Levi was relieved when the boy soon complied; he would hate to have to be rough with him, and possibly injure his love, and to harm the pretty little boy that was in his arms.

He withdrew and continued to hold the boy to him firmly with no intent of ever letting him go for the time being. Eren just gave up. Resisting would be wasted time, especially against a more experienced fighter than he. He swallowed and was finally able to speak in a low strangled voice after a couple of gasps for air.

He went limp in the man's embrace, those four words leaving past his lips making him nearly vomit out of horror, because he knew they were true.

"I..I'll never...leave you...."

Look how long it is!! It took me Ages...no just kidding😂
Don't forget to vote!