chapter 8

( WARNING: SMUT!)

"....You are not allowed to leave your room once we get back to the castle. All meals will be brought to you and I'll see to it that you continue your training. Even though you're better now, Commander Erwin still would like you to rest."

The lie slipped easily from his mouth like velvet, and Levi didn't cringe.

He had just lied to the boy he loved, but it was for his own good. Levi's eyes flickered to Eren's to search for a hint of definance or hesitation.  

There was not.

Good. He had him trained well. 

"Do I make myself absolutely clear?" 

"Yes, heichou. Will I still get to see Armin and Mikasa, though? Can they visit me?"

Levi had turned away from him to do the dishes from their breakfast with the faint traces of a smirk crossing his features.

It was possible by that time, they would already be dead by then. And he would enjoy hurting them until they each breathed their last.

"Hm. We'll see."

 He had thought Eren would come around, but at this rate he wouldn’t. He needed to fucking understand that Levi loved him, and the man wanted those feelings to be mutual. He hated to leave him passed out like this, but he needed to make sure he understood.

The blood stains on his face and body were washing off in the shower and pooling into a liquid in the silver holes of the shower drain in the bath. As Levi continued to wash his body and hair free of the filth, his mouth was set in a straight line. He soon finished and after he grabbed a towel and dried off, he got dressed and locked the door behind him once more. 

He awoke and wondered if it was all just a bad dream, but no, at the sight of the ceiling above him and the bloodied scarf wrapped around his neck, it was all too real for him.

Eren’s breathing had calmed, but his mood hadn't improved as he stared frantically around himself. He had been placed on Levi’s bed and the door had been shut. Maybe he could escape and then…then what could he do? What the living hell could he do? Everyone outside the Survey Corps thought he was a monster, an abomination and no one would help him…he'd be dead before he found a safe spot… He tried the door handle and to his expectancy, the lock didn't budge.

In a fit of anguish and sudden rage, he slammed his arm on the door and ignored the pain shooting through. Levi had done this…the man that he had put so much trust in, so much faith …he'd killed their friends without a second thought, and for fucking what?!

 He didn't know WHY, but he HATED him right then. A poisonous feeling combined with his growing anger spread through his body. Eren opened his mouth and screamed louder than in his Titan state. And screamed and screamed until he thought his vocal cords would snap in two, his throat raw and sore from misse.

How?! How could he have been so stupid?! He had not realized the signs, the posessiveness, the isolation...before it was too late. He could have fucking saved everyone, he could have, he could have...

He fell on his hands and knees and his rage evaporated into despair as tears sprinkled on the floor and he curled up against the door into a ball. He needed…he needed someone…anyone but Levi…

Anyone but that cruel bastard, that monster. 

No one’s going to help you…

You're a monster…

a freak…no one understands you but him…no one would want you but him…

Eren lifted his face up to the door and before he had actually registered what happened, he was clawing violently at the door and throwing his body against the thick wood, leaving scratch marks in his despairing wake. Blood was pooling up from under his nails and his fingers were burning and that didn't matter to him and all that mattered was Levi, Levi, Levi….

His wails were loud and sorrowful as he started to scream again. “LEVI! LEVI! I LOVE YOU!”

He fell away from the door, exhausted and hurt, so tired that he was unaware of the door clicking open and hands carefully lifting him up and on the bed to bandage and clean away the blood caking his finger nails and he felt the man's soft lips softy kiss away his tears. “I-I'm s-sorry…”

"Don't cry. It's okay, it's okay. I got you." The quiet emotionless tone reached his ears, and provided no warmth for Eren, but Levi's actions spoke louder than words from the hand caressing his cheek ever so lightly. 

He heard Levi's pants being unzipped and the weight on the bed increased as the man pressed his mouth to Eren’s, and the boy kissed him back sweetly for Levi to soon pull away and Eren felt something warm and musky scented slip partway into his mouth.

They hadn't done something like this before, but he wants this, as long as he was with Levi. Eren swept his tongue across the length, then moved his mouth back up to the head and gave the tip a rough lick before gazing tiredly up at the man and began to bob his head.

“What a good boy you are…” He heard a murmur from above him and the man began to groan and grow hard in the boy's mouth. God, Eren looked so fuckable like this, his large innocent gaze locked on Levi with a dick in his mouth. That almost made him cum, but Eren's ass was begging for his cock inside… However, that could wait.

He slowly pulled out of Eren's mouth, leaving a string of saliva connecting to the head and his lips. His eyes remainded intently set on bright aroused green and removed Eren’s clothes and loomed over the boy while rubbing his hands down his sides and moving down to cup his ass.

“God, you're so beautiful.” He whispered and Eren moaned in response, arching into his touches and spreading his legs outwards for Levi to see his twitching pink hole. God, what a lewd little brat…and Levi loved it.

Smirking, he lowered himself in between Eren's legs and gripped his thighs to breathe hotly on his entrance and place his tongue flatly on his hole. The boy gasped out and squirmed a bit and Levi held his thighs tighter to prevent him from moving and humming to himself.

He worked his tongue into th-
( should I even continue with the smut?😂
To be continued....)