Meet & Greet

When I woke up, Robert was gone and that wasn't the only strange thing. I could smell a delicious scent of food. It was hard to get out of bed. It felt like a cotton candy cloud. The clock showed 9:34 pm. Wow, we were out longer than I thought. I searched for my suitcase. It was nowhere to be found.. There was only one other door in the room and when I opened it, all my clothes were neatly organized in the what seemed to be a huge walk in closet. I searched for something comfy to wear and stumbled upon a Arctic Monkeys shirt. It wasn't mine, so it had to be Roberts. Whatever, I'll wear it anyway. I made my way to the kitchen, but before entering I listened around the corner to what Robert was doing. He was singing and it sounded beautiful. His heavenly voice gave me such a warm feeling. I felt the sudden urge to kiss him again, so I entered the kitchen. He stopped singing for a second. "Hey sleeping beauty, finally awake?" Then continued. He didn't take his eyes off of me. Yup, like the whole world knows, he's not shy. But why would he be. Anyway, I didn't mind him singing at all. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a kiss. "I don't recall sleeping beauty had to kiss her prince, I believe it was vice versa."

"So I'm your prince?" Is all he said. There was a little twinkle in his eyes and his childish smile was breath taking. All I did was give him another kiss, this one lasted a little longer though. "So what are you cooking, goodlooking?" He laughed and replied "My second favorite, pizza!" How could I have missed this, the entire kitchen was a mess. Every counter was filled with either dough or pasta saus.. I'm not cleaning this shit up. On the contrary, I did love pizza and was happy he did too. "Can't wait to taste it, baby!"

"That brings me to this.. why are you wearing my favorite shirt?" "Because I like it and as you see, it suits me well." he bit his lower lip and made a 'turn around for me' sign with his hand. So I did a little twist and ended with a 'look at me now' pose. "Can't argue with you about that, beautiful."

Not much longer we were enjoying a nice pizza topped with cheese and three kinds of meat. At first I felt like a total animal, because I was eating like one. But then I watched Robert and that feeling went away. It was like I was staring into a mirror. He noticed I was looking at him so he smirked and used a napkin to wipe his face. I swallowed the remaining pizza in my mouth and leaned in closer to give him a kiss. Instead he dodged away from my lips and placed his lips in my neck. "Are you enjoying it?" he wispered between kisses. I couldn't keep myself from gasping. "Yes I am, so don't stop." And yet, what did he do, he stopped. He sat up straight and laughed. "I meant the pizza, dear." I shot him a dirty look. That fucker knows excactually what he did. So I decided to get back on him. "Mehh, I've had better.." My smirk turned into laughter, because it was hilarious to see Robert trying to hold his laughter and failing miserably at it.

"So.." he seemed serious and a bit.. shy? all of a sudden. "What is it, Rob?"

"Well, I was thinking. Since it's Saturday night and we won't be sleeping for a while. Maybe we can visit the Viper Room? Indio is playing tonight and I really want you to meet him." I wasn't really sure about his plan. I want to meet his son.. but it's my first day in New York. What would he think of me? I'm probably the same age as him.. and I'm dating his father. "I don't know baby.." Robert grabbed my hand and spoke in a very reassuring voice "You don't have to be afraid, he'll love you! I promise sweetheart." How could I say no. Those eyes speak more than words. He really wants me to meet him. "You'll have to pick a dress.."

1:30 am. We were driving in Robert's car. I was staring out the window, watching all the lights that showed signs of life flashing by and enjoying the warmth of his hand on my thighs. My mind wandered back to what happened less than an hour ago. The way I dared to stand naked right in front of him without feeling any signs of embarrassment. The way he watched me, like I was some kind of angel. It made me feel so loved. And as his lips touched my neck, everything seemed to be in slow motion. That moment felt like the whole world stopped and all that was happening, was me and him. The strange thing was that I had never experienced something like that in my entire life. I don't want it to stop. While I was remembering and trying to feel his soft trail of kisses tingle on my skin again, I hadn't noticed that he was watching me out of the corner of his eyes. "What are you thinking about, beautiful?" "You." He was facing the busy roads of New York again. Now it was me watching him. I loved the way the tip of his nose popped up a bit. I loved the way his mouth would always form some kind of a smile. I loved the fact that his eyes were a place where I could get lost in. The grip of his hand tightened around my thigh and he gave me the sweetest smile. I pecked him on the cheek and realized I would have to function in reality in about 5 minutes. Better come back to earth now.

I've never entered a club so easily. There was a two hour long line at the door, but we could walk right through. Showing my ID wasn't even necessary. Robert was a regular costumer, since he loved seeing his son perform. And even if he wasn't I bet everyone would step aside for him. Once we got to the top floor, the club was crowded. Music was blasting through huge boxes all around the room. "That's him." Robert yelled in my ear. "Come on, his break is after this song." He grabbed my hand and pulled me after him towards the stage. It was hard to keep up with him, caused by the -way to- high heels I was wearing. The song had come to an end and Indio was leaving the stage when he saw us. Well, saw Robert.. A huge smile appeared on his face while he hugged his dad. All I could see next was Robert screaming in Indio's ear. Ofcourse I couldn't hear a thing, because of the loud music and dancing people around us. Robert waved for me to follow him and so I did. We entered the backstage room where the music was less loud.

"Hey, what's up, I'm Indio. His son as you might know." Indio stretched his hand out to me, flipping his slightly longer hair to one side and smiled a bit. Robert standing beside him with a proud face. I stretched out my hand and said "Hi, I'm Vicky.." Robert wouldn't even let me finish so excited he was. "My girlfriend." His girlfriend. At any other occasion, at any other time in the past I would have completely freaked out. But for the first time ever, I felt happy that someone called me his girlfriend.

"Cool, nice to meet you. Are you guys staying for a while?" Robert and I nodded in union and I added "Your dad told me about your talent, wouldn't miss it." He gave Robert a friendly push against his shoulder. "I'd better hit the stage then!" and he left. Robert pulled me against him and gave me a gigantic kiss. "Could I have this dance, my lady?"

----------------------------------------------

So what do you think guys? I tried hard at this chapter, that's why it's a bit long. I'd love a few comments, so that I know your opinion, even if it's negative!

Oh and maybe you think it's fun to know me somewhat better. Kik me: thefuturiste or check out my instagram: thefuturiste